Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

just got a 07 used 450r 2day and was wonderin what pipe 2 choose price is not an issue

when i had my yfz the motoworks made a hell ofa difference gave an average of 5hp but have not heard anything bout big gun???

Dasa, Rossier, or Yoshi will give the best results on the Honda. There is a reason that Honda ATV teams run those 3.(when they had a team)

I would listen to that advice, he really likes that TRX, and has probably researched every possible aftermarket upgrade he could possibly do to that thing.

woow duh i cant belevie i forgot about those yeah ur rite probly gonna get a dasa then cuz of byrd butt there is a 450r racer that uses motoworks and wins all the time its not mx or gncc i forget and rosseir is betta 4 the 04 and 05 models dasa is betta 4 the 06 and up

for the 04/05 models im going to say get the motoworks full system, They did alot of developing with those exhausts. Rossier would be my number two followed by sparks.

For the 06+ I would say Dasa is the way to go.

Has anyone tried the Le xx Exhaust for the TRX 450 I have one on my KFX450 it it is sweet the sound is great and it out performs the Yoshi I had on it before you also can't beat the price of 180.00 you may want to give it a try I was impressed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derrick Lenz
      So I have a 1999 scrambler 500 4x4 and whenever I give it throttle it starts to big down and when I let it off it dies. Its getting spark and fuel. I replaced the fuel pump. The petcock, the carb, fuel lines, fuel filter. And for electrical I've replaced everything but the rev limiter. I took the srv to get it worked on and the guy set the jets and everything on the carb to where it should be and still no luck. The contacts on the ECM are also not touching. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By Matt John
      Charging issue?
      I have a 2017 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI. Yesterday, I start the machine and it says low power (10.6-10.8). This machine is on its second battery. This is a new AGM battery with 50cca more than stock.
      Should I look at the regulator or stator?
      Thanks!!!
    • By Gary Patch
      Hi can't get my linhau quadzilla 300 e into 4 wheel drive and at time s sounds an alarm until switched back to 2 wheel drive I checked oil in front diff and fuses any one any ideas please
    • By Joe5858
      Buying my first hunting atv. Found these for same price...
      2015 Polaris sportsman 570, all wheel drive, fuel injected, irs, automatic.
      2013 Honda foreman 4x4 420, 4 wheel drive, fuel injected. No power steering.
      Both are automatic. The dealer is pushing me to the Polaris, saying its a true all wheel drive which is close to power steering. He said the Honda he has does not have power steering. Also saying the solid rear axle on the Polaris better for rocky terrain.
      Is the all wheel drive on the Polaris good enough or do I need the true 4 wheel drive for the worst terrain? I got some steep hills to climb.
      Also wondering which will have better storage for hauling gear in and out?
      Thanks
    • By james R.
      I have a old Honda four Trex 4X4 i'v been working on in my spare time it has been setting for a couple years I replace carburetor-plug-oil- filter- new battery -ETC, haven't tried to start it yet but here's what it's doing when I put my new battery on and connected the ground lead and went to connect the positive when I touched it to the post the motor started to turn over by it's self, I pulled off the starter solenoid and it clicks as it should it appears once the key is on no fire to solenoid- no lights - Zip-O,  can anyone tell me what it might be- Thank you for your help I don't know Jack about Electrical-
  • Similar Tagged Content