mywifeknowseverythin

Im Buying a Golf Cart!!!!!!!!

22 posts in this topic

:D Not for me!!!!!!! You guys were Ready to Bash me Huh///:D

No,,,,I decided that My "Old Lady" is getting Old...LOL....Im gonna Sell her 03 250EX and Get her the 07 Wolverine 450....Better Suspension, Fully Auto, Push Button 4x4...

Has anyone her had any experience with this machine?? Is so I would like to here your thoughts before I go out and Drop a Load....Money that is....:D

07wolverine450_4x4_se_copy_86867e59.jpg

07wolverine450_se_2_31187169.jpg

Here is Her's....Ill ship it to whom Ever:cool: :D

HPIM3112.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Awesome! I just checked this thing out on yamaha.com. Looks awesome, I used to have a 2005 Yamaha Kodiak that looks very similar to this with the exception of the plastic. I loved that machine, it was awesome. This thing is like a hybrid cross between a utility and a sport quad. Should be an awesome ride, let us know how you like it. :D

My husbands uncle just went a bought a blaster today and I seen something similar down there. I was asking the sales man about them and dude said they are awesome. Rides great and everyone he talks to loves them.

Ill Probably pick it up on Valentines....Arent I just Romantic:D

Has anyone Checked out my Pismo Thread????;):D

These Smilies Suck!!!!:mad:

Awww! How sweet! :P:D

So.... did you get it? Let us know how it is. :D

Im tryin to sell the 250EX first....First Buyer Fell through:mad: I might just go get it anyway on Sat.;)

Well,,,,I got it....Her Honda is on ebay right now and its Selling by Friday.....:cool:

07 Wolverine 450 Limited Edition.....

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

Have to throw in a Pic of my Home Security System....:D

IMG_1291.jpg

How'd the wife like the wolf?

She liked it allot!!! However, she was a Bit Intimidated by the Large Size(Kinda like me)LMFAO!!!!

She logged about 60 miles on it....Her and I went out to the Back area Frequently...She Wouldnt climb any hills like she would on her old Bike...She said she wasnt used to the bike yet and didnt feel comfortable so I didnt Push the Issue...I just wanted her to have fun and she did....I Must confess though.....I did Ride the Damn thing....and Here is my Review...

Out in the Flats(Beach, Sand Highway, ETC.) it gets up and Goes pretty well....However, I felt like I needed to Shift all the time..I never felt like I hit a "Powerband" and I lost my Sense of Speed...I found myself Second guessing if I had the momentum to make it up a Hill..I did not like that Feeling....A couple of times I had to Turn around before the top...Me not being a Quad Rider and it being a 550 LB machine wasnt Easy...LOL!!! In Two Wheel Drive going down hill with no Accelerator was pretty KEWL...It Decelerated and didnt really need to Brake.

I also tried out the 4X4 part of it too....I got Stuck Immediately...Thank god for Reverse...Did I mention this Freakin thing is 550 LBS??? Im not impressed with the Limited Slip Diff. I think if it had a Locker I would have been able to Pull....Or maybe if it wasnt some Soft Sand it would have done ok....Ill tell you what though....Going down a Nice Dune about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle then let off the Gas in 4X4 isnt cool....The damn thing Decelerated so fast the Front end almost Buried itself almost throwing me off the Front...

All in all,,,Its a Good Machine....I was able to take the Garbage out with it...I was able to Take the Dog for a Ride on the Beach....I was Able to Actually Drink my Coffee, Ride, and look at Bikini's Joggin Down the Beach at Sunrise....That right there was worth the Purchase price....LOL!!!!

Here is the only Picture I got of her....Notice she is wearing a Trike Hoodie!!!! God I love her!!!

IMG_1992.jpg

I let my Buddies wife take it out too....This is her Second time on a Quad...Her first time was on my wifes old bike...She liked this allot Better....My Buddy took my Sons Quad to follow her...Didnt want to Foul the Plug on the Tecate Following her...LOL!!!!

pismo3-10-07027.jpg

pismo3-10-07019.jpg

pismo3-10-07029.jpg

pismo3-10-07030.jpg

Have to get a Shot of his wife, The Scud and the Tecate in here....

pismo3-10-07042.jpg

My sportsman 700 (closer to 700 lbs) has an engine braking system that took a long time to get used to also. I learned (I'm sure your wife will too) not to let off the gas as fast. If your at 1/4 throttle slowly let off, rather than instantly no throttle.

So it's been a bit......still liking the golf cart?

It hasnt Been Fired since the Pismo Ride.....My Wife doesnt Ride unless we are Camping....Funny you should ask though....I did put it on the Trailer this morning and took it back to the Shop for its First Service....We only put 45 miles on it So Far....

I'm sure you brought that Golf Cart on Vacation with you....:wink:

Those are great pix. I wish I was closer to some sand. I am going to try and get to some this year.

quick question:

with your push button 4x4, as your riding and you push the button, say going around 30 MPH, does it switch right away? or does it wait till you decelerate to activate the 4x4?

so really where are u hiding the golf cart at??:skeptic::laugh:

quick question:

with your push button 4x4, as your riding and you push the button, say going around 30 MPH, does it switch right away? or does it wait till you decelerate to activate the 4x4?

Per the Manual......If I remember correctly.....You can NOT Swith it into or out of 4X4 at speeds more than 3 MPH....Hope that answered your Question....

YBB........I hide it in the Hauler.....I let her park it in there with my Trike just as long as there is no possible way they could ever Touch each other:wink:

YBB........I hide it in the Hauler.....I let her park it in there with my Trike just as long as there is no possible way they could ever Touch each other:wink:

For all you know the wolverine is having it's way with your trike every night. It's like the light in the frig, how do you know what goes on in there when the lights out!!!:laugh:

ive always wanted to know how it compared to other quads as far as speed.

how does the wolverine do?

Well,,,,,Its a Sport Utility......So for an Automatic it is fast enough to do what we need it to do.....I sure isnt as powerful as my Buddies Griz......However,,,,For Tight Tech Trails, Open Dunes with some Climbs in the middle it does Great!!! Very Nimble....But the Freakin thing is HEAVY!!!! I ride it(Yes,,,,You read that right) in the mornings when I am camped at Pismo Beach.....Its kinda neat to Throw the dog in front of me and Sip on a Cup of Coffee while Cruizing down the beach:wink: