Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

need help on Yamaha I.d

SunShine777

My nephew just took this in part of a trade he made, needs alot of work, but it'll give us something to do. I havent got a clue what it is Ive searched and searched only to hit dead ends theres no vin plate or nothing, hasnt ran in a while.

half the carb is missin wiring is all jacked up, been sittin so long theres mold on the motor.

only code I can find is on the bottom of the motor which is zhx98cm3

any clues as to what model or size it could be? thanks

downsize1-1.jpg

I first found this image which led me to believe that was your machine. But when I tried to look up that machine on a Yamaha parts fiche, it does not exhist. However the 85 Badger 80 looks just like that. If you look up a Champ 100 on a parts fiche, the front fender is different than yours. It looks like a Badger 80, but the # on your motor indicates a 98cc engine. Maybe you have a Badger with a Champ 100 motor in it, or the Moto 4 100 does exhist, but is rare and obsolete.

1985 Yamaha Moto 4 100cc for sale in Butler, Pennsylvania - CycleTrader.com