Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

2010 is going to be a great year for the Hatfield McCoy Trails. The system just keeps getting better and better. If you need additional information on the trails, just let us know. We would be happy to help you plan a trip to wild, wonderful WV!

I was just checking your webiste, looks like fun. What does a typical cabin for a weekend run? Do you offer weekend packages? Are the cabins right on the trail system?

My understanding is the cabins are off to the side of the trails. Last I heard you could drive your vehicle to the cabins to unload everything, but when done unloading you have to park your vehicle at the trail head.

I was just checking your webiste, looks like fun. What does a typical cabin for a weekend run? Do you offer weekend packages? Are the cabins right on the trail system?

Our places are about a three minute ride off the trails. I can see the trails from our kitchen window. You can arrive, unload, leave your vehicle parked at the trailhouses, then head to the trails on your ATV. For a group of six on a weekend, the average price per night is about $150. That is minimal for a group of six. All of our places are fully furnished. They have fully equipped kitchens. We also have gas grills, picnic tables, and fire pits.

The price of the riding permit is $50. It is good until December 31 at all six trails.

If you have anymore questions, just let us know. We are happy to help you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By flyinbrian365
      View File 2010 Polaris Sportsman 850 All Models Service Manual
      Full Service Manual
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 02/17/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By bradleyheathhays
      '11 Grizz 700 here.  Since I've got some warm weather these next couple days I've decided to start the bike after about a year of just sitting.  Took out the plug and sprayed a good amount of fogging oil on top of the piston to help lubricate things.  After about a minute of letting it soak I stuck my air line tubing in to suck out the excess, but it seems like I didn't get nearly as much in return.  Repositioned the tube enough so that everything that was gonna come out pretty much did.  I'll probably shoot some compressed air down the plug hole before doing the start just to make sure it's all out, as well as cranking it for a second before putting the plug back in.   How long would it take for a bit of standing fogging oil to seep past the piston rings, and where would it go?  I guess into the engine oil?  The oil was fairly new the last time it was started but I'm sure it could stand to be changed after sitting for so long.  If much of this fogging oil got into the engine oil should I do the change before the startup?
    • By Brer Wilson
      Been cutting down all the pine trees on my land and saving the oak and hickory trees while making cool twisty trails to beat around on.  Still a lot more work to be done.
    • By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve
        LOVE MI. TRAILS!!  Lets ride!

• Similar Tagged Content