Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

My grandson found some mud around the watering hole for cattle today reallyzing that other than dirt and water the cow poo increased the viscosity and got stuck. /Grandma was not happy we me and the boy:skeptic:, couldn't stop laughing at the sight of that kid covered in green slime:wink:

I've been there more than once, usually because I was going too fast to stop and had no choice but to just pin it and try and power through. Sometimes it works, other times, well, your picture pretty much sums it up.

oh yeah think we all got one of those. You look at it and you think I can make it. Then you look at it and think how am I gonna get that outta there?

This guy said the same thing, "It didn't look that deep". He ended up being wrong and cold. The kid with no shirt in boxer shorts was the driver. He was actually worried about the bumper when they were pulling it out. I think he has bigger problems than that.

blazer.jpg

blazer4.jpg

reminds me a bit of when i was four wheeling with a friend. he was on a quad, i was in my truck. he went off on a side trail to look at something and 10 minutes later, he was walking back to my truck. ends up he found a 2 foot deep soupy mud hole and didn't follow the good old rule "look before you leap"

reminds me a bit of when i was four wheeling with a friend. he was on a quad, i was in my truck. he went off on a side trail to look at something and 10 minutes later, he was walking back to my truck. ends up he found a 2 foot deep soupy mud hole and didn't follow the good old rule "look before you leap"

thats funny ! The quad must of been fun to pull out !

There is a certain time of the year that mud is no fun spring time in Wyoming. To darn cold and I'm to old for cold not mud

Here's mine. I almost made it, but the swingarm and frame got caught up on a high spot between the ruts. A Jeep and a tow strap got me off of my little island.

4507-stuck.jpg

thats funny ! The quad must of been fun to pull out !

It was just the two of us trying to get it out and by the end, i think there was more mud on us than the quad :laugh:

My grandson found some mud around the watering hole for cattle today reallyzing that other than dirt and water the cow poo increased the viscosity and got stuck. /Grandma was not happy we me and the boy:skeptic:, couldn't stop laughing at the sight of that kid covered in green slime:wink:

That's funny stuff, watching the kids learn to ride is priceless. I think we have more fun than they do:yes:

haha... oh no my bumper (as water pours into the windows). Where can I find that back bar holding the cooler in that pic? Is that home made or is it sold in stores for the sport quads?