Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

swampcat07

The New Lost Trails

I'll have to check it out, it's a shame they moved. I just moved 5 mins away and was looking forward to ride at the old location. Early bird I was not lol

I am from the area also and ride alot what kind of quad do you ride? I rode almost all of the new lost trails and there are some smooth sections and some technical spots. The old lost trails were nice but by the end of the last year the trails needed alot of work.

I got two 300 honda fourtrax about 3 months ago. Looking to get larger quad once I save some more $$$.. Allot of old trails around the house to ride but not the most legal places to be at. lol

Ya with the sport quad I would stay on trails 10,12 and shoot right up to the railbed via 40. So what parts did you like? They are always looking for constructive feedback.

Ya with the sport quad I would stay on trails 10,12 and shoot right up to the railbed via 40. So what parts did you like? They are always looking for constructive feedback.

I cant remember the numbers off of the top of my head... I would have to find the map...

I think 10 was a nice trail.. we ended up pretty high up at one point which was nice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      utvs Kawasaki finally has a dog in the fight.
      After years of anticipation, the Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 sport side-by-side has finally arrived following five years of research and development. View the full article
    • By zont
      Hi, I have just purchased a 2002 Yamaha Kodiak 400 I think, the vin has worn off and I have located an engine number I think it is J312E-004674, could anyone tell me where the engine number might be please
    • By Gary Skriba
      just got a 99 Kawasaki bayou replace the coil because the spark was very weak still have the same issue before it would start after a while that it would start everyday as long as you started it every day but if you let it set you play hell starting it looking for information on what could possibly be wrong maybe the CDI box not sure any help would greatly be appreciated thank you
    • By Rich1028
      Anyone Ride RED BRIDGE ATV TRAILS?
      https://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/michigan_03384/ride_79d2.htm
    • By Rich1028
      anyone ride Indian River ATV Trail
      https://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/michigan_14323/ride_5222.htm
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By W8st3rn Ave.
      Quad Yamaha YFZ 450 exploring through woods on dirt trails in Prichard Alabama

• By Ajmboy
      I was looking on Amazon for something and came across this prime video and I started watching it.

Not bad but I've seen better on youtube with today's gopros. The one thing I like is that the guy is talking while riding and shooting the video. He must have a good mic in his helmet because it makes for more interesting time watching than just watching someone riding on trails. The guys narrating and explaining things. I looked on youtube and its there also...
      How it became a prime video on amazon, I don't know...lol.
    • By Steve Shane
      Hi guys new to the page here. I'm a former Ontarian and an avid atver because of where I grew up on the southern tip of Algonquin. I'm coming back home for a couple weeks and for a few days of hunting with the old man. I'm looking for advice from those who have experience with Garmin trail maps. I'm also new to Garmin devices so I'm looking for a file that is super easy to download onto my existing card and is as simple as looking at a road map on a GPS....no need for navigation or fancy features.... literally just want to see the main trunk trails and the more common branch trails as I mostly know my stomping grounds. I'm using the Rino 755t with a 32gb card with lots of space. 

Any help would be appreciated!

For those of you who are social media fans you can check out my Saskatchewan adventures on insta @theycallmeontario 

Thanks guys!
    • By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.