Quantcast

2005 Trx450r W/DASA 545 Kit

Guest S-Hardy

That looks like that would be fun to but I bet that quad is a beast I bet that thing will run do you do a lot of racing on it or did you just build it for fun. I ant gonna lie one bit I would love to buy it I really would I had one of those 400 dvx and that thing was fun as hell to play on and I messed around and sold it. I got me a 750 brute forces its fun my wife and kids love ridden it that's one reason why I bought it so we all could ride to gather. But I shore miss my toy I had that WA fun and its nuthing like what you have got I bet it would really be fun as hell.

That looks like that would be fun to but I bet that quad is a beast I bet that thing will run do you do a lot of racing on it or did you just build it for fun. I ant gonna lie one bit I would love to buy it I really would I had one of those 400 dvx and that thing was fun as hell to play on and I messed around and sold it. I got me a 750 brute forces its fun my wife and kids love ridden it that's one reason why I bought it so we all could ride to gather. But I shore miss my toy I had that WA fun and its nuthing like what you have got I bet it would really be fun as hell.

I built the quad to be one of the fastest in Tucson who we ride with, when i got it done it rode at the hot well dunes, we unloaded it around 8am and rode to the hill and made about 10-15 passes up the hill raced a few bikes in which i blew away by at least 15 bikes

went back to the truck had a few soda's and loaded it up about 2 hours later.Then i turn to the rail and rebuilt it

Good to see you wicked...I remember you! Nice looking quad and buggy!!! How's that insaneatvs going?

Thanks Ajmboy, The buggy is sooooo much fun, for as little time as i put on the quad is a hell of alot of fun too. Insaneatvs is no longer :frown: my son wanted to go to the ARMY so i wanted to show him my support and gave him all my time, I kinda want to start it up again but i dont if that makes any sense between my first site and insaneatvs its been 5 years...

• 3 weeks later...
Thats a sweet quad for sure..What year Duramax u getting? i got an 02 and wouldnt trade it for anything

Thank you man, as for the Dmax i really want a 06-07 2500 4x4 crew cab SHORT bed....but i would take a 08-10 as well.

I drove a customers 05 Dmax and loved it even in stock trim.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      Got out of very abusive relationship and when I left our shared home he kept all of my personal items and sold everything I owned including my Arctic Cat 4×4 4 Wheeler off our property. Was told by Judge at each of our protection from abuse hearings that I was allowed to get my things but he had already sold or destroyed all of my stuff. Police were contacted several times but nothing has ever been done about any of it. He had his things and I had my own things. This 4×4 ATV I got from a friend that I sold my personal 2007 Suzuki GSXR to as part of payment for my bike along with signed bill of sale with VIN. Unfortunately my friend I had got it from back in 2017 was involved in a motorcycle accident and passed away, so my 4 wheeler had some sentimental value to it. I have heard it was sold to someone in our area so please keep your eyes out for it.
      The post Arctic Cat 4×4 ATV Stolen and sold appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By oxidized_black
      i have the 2 trikes left and a parts quad ... looking for a SxS now ...
      am sure going to miss the grizzzz
      but this \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ makes me happy happy happy

• By Huntingman2706217
      Ive got 3... ive owned 19 XJ's 4 MJ's 1 ZJ and 1 WK2 in my life... all those within the last two years except for the ZJ...
      I just got the WK2 in Dec... its a Overland edition... all the goodies but didnt get 4x4... didnt ever see going offroad in a $50k vehicle when i got a rock crawler and a 4x4 DD... lol...
      96 Cherokees on 2006 F250 axles... 5.38 gears... saving for full hydro steering... caged... 4.5in lift with SYE... 40in gumbo mudders... H1 two piece steel wheels recentered to 8x170 and rock rings...
      my 90 comanche i blew the rear main seal in last month so i have the motor out and did a head gasket and every other little gasket while its out... pressure washed and painted... new clutch, floor pan, oil pan... all kinds of stuff... painted the engine bay and pull the harness that im going to go through and recover everything and fix anything wrong... also sealing it all up water right... doing a external slave bellhousing swap on it as well... tons of time and money... oh and a 97+ cherokee front end conversion... its just my DD and im restoring it like new basically... itll get painted probly next year...
      ill try and get some pics up... i moderate over at cherokeeforum.com as huntingman2706217 so if anyone else drives cherokees we got a lot of info and tips!

• By hangingon
      I know I posted sometime ago a guy was buying the left over parts of my prairie frame swap I gave 300.00 used the frame and front & rear diffs airbox and other parts the guy picked up the broken frame and left overs for 200.00 not to bad of a deal and I gained some space back in my garage.
    • By Stoopidbot1
      I'm just wondering what made everyone choose the machine they did. For me, the TRX450 was the most comfortable. I'm 6'2", all the other 450's I felt very cramped on. I've been a fan of Honda forever so it was my first choice. However I did sit on all the others and they did not feel right.