Quantcast

oops the box came open and..........

my wife bought me a set of works tripple rate shocks with rezzies for my 400ex a couple years ago 4 my birthday ... lol.. but thats the only thing ive ever got quad related from her ... the bad thing is i dont have that quad any more .. but have the shocks in the original box in the garage... only used them for a few races ...lol..

my wife bought me a set of works tripple rate shocks with rezzies for my 400ex a couple years ago 4 my birthday ... lol.. but thats the only thing ive ever got quad related from her ... the bad thing is i dont have that quad any more .. but have the shocks in the original box in the garage... only used them for a few races ...lol..

I have a 400ex blink blink blink

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Doublewidekings
      I am looking for what you would consider the best ATV winch for under $125.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Cobra_kai83
      The gas in the tank was bad so I drained it and put new fuel in. It still wouldn't run so I took the carb out and cleaned it. Re-installed the carb and now it will only start and run under full throttle. It also runs rough like this. The engine stops running once I back out to 1/4 throttle. What the heck is going on?
    • By remnar
      New member here,
      I have searched here and other places and have not found an answer to my problem.   As the title says I have a 2014 420 Rancher that recently started having an issue were the revs before the clutch engages.  
      I have checked the oil level (per the service manual) and replace the Valvoline ATV 10w40(less than 5 hours) with 10W30 GN4 for good measure. I have used the "pin" method to pull a DTC.  I shows a 8-1 which is a TPS error.  This makes some sense, as if the computer doesn't read throttle position correctly, it could have this symptom. I have checked the source voltage, and tested the TPS off the quad with a Fluke and a power supply at 5v.  It is smooth and does not seem to be a bad sensor. I am confused by the DTC, because the PS light blinks the code, not the check engine light.  However, there are no PS codes of that value.   This condition appeared after a couple days of driving in the cold (~32°) and driving though some water/bogs.   
      A couple questions.  First has anyone seen this issue, and do you have any suggestions? I have followed the troubleshoot right up to the point of replacing the ECU, which I don't seem to have one on the shelf :)
      Second, anyone used a OBDII reader with an a 4pin adapter to pull codes?  If so, what system do you use?
      Beyond the rev issue, the quad runs and starts perfectly and when it decides, the clutch grabs tight (no slipping)

• By carlneedwindshield
      Hey Guys, we are looking for some good windshields and back windows for some customers and we came across Flex a fab as a manufacturer, does anyone know about their products?
    • By Don983
      My Honda Rancher TRX420 gets stuck in whatever gear I'm riding in after 20-30 minutes. It has an electronic shift.  It started several months ago but is getting more frequent.  If I turn the engine off, put it back in neutral, and restart it, the gears will shift properly for another 10 minutes or so.  Any ideas?