i`m brand new to the site, very nice by the way!!!!!!!!

I have owned a banshee before but have recently bought a sled but interrested in buying a quad but need some help in chosing the one for me

I m interrested in a Kawasaki Brute Force 650i or Suzuki King Quad 700, which should i choose?

LIKE to know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!Have a good one

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

They are both great quads. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I love Suzukis, we have four of them! But I would look into all makes, I like the 700 alot, it looks killer in black, but I might wait for the 800, check out the article in QUAD mag. I love QUAD it is the best magazine out there!

Guest Fox300exchic

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks guys for writing back but i`m looking towards the King Quad but in my hometown the cheaper of the two is the Brute Force but still undecided what to do

Take care and it`s a really a great site TALK TO U SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power steering I hear???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nickcapa
      Hey Guys and Gals,
      My name is Nick, how are ya??
      Im 21 years old and i am an Ag Salesman,
      I sell Tractors and Impliments such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Iseki, Kioti, Polaris and Scag Mowers.
      I am currently looking into moving to the US for a few years, Not fussed about where just cant wait to get over there and try something different!
      I am hoping for get in contact with anyone who can put me onto someone about work,
      anything really, for my Visa.
      anyways
      hope to hear from you all
      have a good one!
      Nick
    • By LTZRider14
      Hello all... My real name is Hank. I love to ride. Mostly like to climb hills and mud ride. I ride with my friend ever day. Because there is nothing to do. I am here because I wanted to join a website where everyone wants to talk about atv and having fun.
      Thanks,LTZRider14
    • By hangingon
      My daughter has out grown her E-Ton 90 & not enough money to get her a bigger quad at the time. Heres the deal even trade for a 1970 Honda SL100 bike in very nice condition. You guys dont have to tell me I know it's not a quad and this is a quad fourm. My thinking is it will bring more money than the e-ton to put towards a bigger quad later on.
    • By hvy_chevy_one
      Hey every one im from Grand Junction, Co and I just got a 1998 Polaris Trailblazer 250 the otherday for Free! The guy swapped the motor and trans out of a 1994 Sportsman 400 in it. It needs some work though. He said he was riding it one day and it just died. He just towed it home and bought a new one. Im pretty sure its not the piston because it has about 90psi of compression. Iv heard they have carb problems that makes them not start, i took it apart and cleaned it but havent tried starting it yet. If anyone has suggestions let me know
    • By MIKEL5469
      sup people, i need a little help from all u.I am looking for some kind of a small storage bag i can mount on my raptor,and it must be removeable for cleaning at the end of my rides.I would like to be able to carry things like a bottle of water,keys,my smokes and maybe a few other misc. items. Need one tht is waterproof,prolly made of nylon. Just need something that will be secure to the bike so i won't lose the bag or it's contents. I am having a hard time with this and i do not really want to carry a fanny pack or a back pack. Any help would be awesome or if u have pic's that would be good too. let me know what ur ideas are...Thanks