Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dra O
      Looked at this one-owner 1998  454 today.  Pics below.  Do you see TONS of cash being tossed into this thing?  I like the low miles but I don't like the electrical "arrangement."
      1360 miles - one owner that used it for hunting - owner said it has been outside, as is, for 5-6 years (he originally told me 10 years).
      -a marine battery charges EVERYTHING (I didn't think this was possible) - he did this primarily for the wench  - a charged 12v battery didn't turn anything on the instrument panel - a charged marine battery would help but I didn't have one in my back pocket
      -no oil detected after taking off cap and I put my finger in DEEP.  no gas in tank.  brake fluid reservoir not dried up but has dark/old fluid
      -tires w/ good tread but cracking walls - some rims rusted but appear to be straight           -air box dry but filter old/useless       -original carb - didn't take out to inspect
      -foot shifter felt good/cycled through the gears      -pull start worked but I failed to check for spark
      -and then there's the WIRES... and WIRES... and WIRES.   Basically neuroanatomy 101.  More like Arctic Cat Nightmare 101.  New wiring harness on ebay runs around $70 - but this guarantees nothing.
      But the plastics are good
      Thoughts and opinions welcomed.  "Run away" -- "You're an idiot if you pay more than $XX for that piece" -- "Don't even THINK about it"
      Pictures below - may involve a second/third page

more pics

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By quadcrazy
      Do any mods to your atv? Let's hear about it!!!
    • By Brian Simmons
      I am looking at a 90cc Arctic cat 90cc not sure what year right off hand . The shaft broke off right outside the motor . Can anyone help me ? What do I need to do to fix it ? Do you have any pictures or videos ? Let me know ?

• By BosoxBruce
      Recently I noticed gas leaking from under the gas tank on my 2005 250 2x4. As I looked closer it appears to be leaking from the shut off valve under the tank. It's the valve with the handle that can be turned to open, close or reserve. Can this part be replaced? Thank you.
  • Similar Tagged Content