Ajmboy

Boxing Fans - De La Hoya vs, Mayweather

Who will win Boxing's Mega fight on May 5th?   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Boxing's Mega fight on May 5th?

• Oscar De La Hoya
    • Floyd Mayweather

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Vote now who you think will win this Megafight!!!

hp_posterart_760.jpg

Edited by Ajmboy

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Delahoya in 12!

Mayweather by the 11th! :wink:

I dont care who wins...all I know is there is too many people here in Vegas because of this fight and traffic is horrible!! :spinny:

MWKE, did you say that because I said Mayweather????? LOL

Fox300exchic, this is one of those HUGE fights that doesn't happen very often. HUGE money, HUGE attendance, HUGE traffic....

You know,,,,,Im a Boxing fan too....and this fight will be the Best fight I think Since Ali Beat Foreman Or Frazier...Yes,,,Its been that long since I really Followed Boxing:eek: My Family used to get together at Grandma's house on Sat. Afternoon when Wild World of Sports had Boxing....Good Times....:smile: Anyone old enough to remember that ????

Great pictures. I have the Ali movie with will smith I always watch. Not sure if you seen thse fights between Arturo Gatti and Micki Ward, there are 3 of them, they are some awesome fights. If you get a chance to see the trilogy between those 2 guys...

I'm also a Vladimir and Vitaly Klitchko fan for the heavyweights.

Vheck out this board for the fight: http://boards.hbo.com/thread.jspa?threadID=300000264&start=30&tstart=0

Has anyone watched the De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7 four part on HBO? they replayed them all last night. Pretty awesome, they showed both training camps...opinions, etc.

It was a good fight and I think it could have went either way. Oscar should have stuck with his jab more. Pretty Boy runs around too much and his defense is great. I think we'll see a rematch because it was so close. Mayweather said he'll retire, I don't think so!! Too much money can be made from a rematch..

Edited by Ajmboy