Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Hi rabbit, Welcome, I think you will find QuadCRAZY,, a very good web site. I don't get on very often. To many irons in the fire. Carbur8er

Hi All-

New to the site, not the hobby! My name is Trevor but my friends call me Rabbit. I just picked up a 1985 Honda ATC 200s. Usually the first thing I do when I get a new toy is join a forum so I can learn a little more about the machine. I mostly enjoy motorcycles, but I wanted something I could tool around the property on. Found this little peach for cheap so here I am. Im from Wisconsin and live in Colorado. Looking forward to playing in the snow if we ever get some! When summer arrives hopefully riding some trail. Just a little about me...

Welcome to the site. I always want to play in the snow, but don't get much where I am, mostly rain and ice:mad:. If you do get some snow make sure to post pics and vids.:yes:

Erm, I'm new? Hello... British...

I bought a 50cc for my little girl for Christmas, second hand. No brakes (well no pressure on the cable from the drum so assume no shoes or mechanism) and was looking for some information on it and how I could make it a little mo girly and appealing for her?! So now I'm here!

Howdy!

Sam.

Hi SamboRambo, Don't know much about making it girley. but I do have an idea on the throttle. Might try a limiter of some sort. That's what I should have done with my first one. I ended up on top of a dog house. Good luck,

Garry

Cheers Gary, luckily it's already got a limiter on, I've degreased it all today and hosed it down. Also replaced part of the wiring loom that had burnt out. Wheels need a clean up and some rust grinding off, get my dad to make up some decals for it. I've got the brake housing off it but I can't get the drum off it! Looking for some kinda manual or YouTube video on how to do it! Thought I'd screwed it at one point with the wiring but it all came together! Just gotta figure out why it's not kicking out any power to the light next!

Very common quad but seems very difficult to get servicing manual!!!

Hi Sam, sounds like your having fun with it. I found a 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 4x4 for $200. early this year. It had bad elec. & mech. probs. at least the tires were almost new. I was lucky one off the moderators had a manual for it that I was able to down load and some times the dealers will have manuals you can down load or at least view. I still have to finish but it does run great. On that drum I some times squirt the spline or key way with liquid wrench, and let it soak overnight or at least a couple hrs. if it's bad and use a puller if possible.

Merry Christmas, Garry

Thanks buddy, yeah I saw a rook of people on another forum asking for it and they all left their emails so I've hijacked their email addresses! (This site isn't very good for iPhone or iPad!-or those devices are just pants.) my dads got a puller were going to try later I've looked for soooo long online for manuals and diags. What is left to do on yours then? It runs, you've got good tyres, u missing a seat or plastics?

Hi Sam, My seats and plastic are good. I found a really good front differential on Ebay I have toput that in and do rear bearings and seals in the rear end. It had water in it. Shouldn't be much after that. Just need a little time. Hope it all works for you. Garry

Hey I'm Bill from Rome NY just checking out some new sites and this one seems pretty good so far. I own a 2005 Yamaha Kodiak 400 w/ 600 miles on it maybe 670 now lol... Wish it had a odometer or hour meter lol...

I have been riding for a few years, just looking fo sites w/ more info to fix these quads :) I also own a 1996 Sportsman 500 4x4

Hey I'm Bill from Rome NY just checking out some new sites and this one seems pretty good so far. I own a 2005 Yamaha Kodiak 400 w/ 600 miles on it maybe 670 now lol... Wish it had a odometer or hour meter lol...

I have been riding for a few years, just looking fo sites w/ more info to fix these quads :) I also own a 1996 Sportsman 500 4x4

Welcome to QC Bill !!

hi

my name is maik. I am from germany! I drive a Linhai CUV Jobber. it is a big horn in canada I think!

sorry for my bad english!!!

I have some problems with it, and hope to find some informations about it!

Hey, I'm new to the site. Looking for places to ride I SC near Charleston area. I know of Carolina Adventure World and heard of Soggy Bottom just not sure where it is. We went to a new place just opened up in Warthen, GA last weekend called Broken Arrow ATV Park. Had a great time there but that's a 4 hour haul for us.

Hey, I'm new to the site. Looking for places to ride I SC near Charleston area. I know of Carolina Adventure World and heard of Soggy Bottom just not sure where it is. We went to a new place just opened up in Warthen, GA last weekend called Broken Arrow ATV Park. Had a great time there but that's a 4 hour haul for us.

Welcome to QC !!:yes:

Hi Guy,s new to this forum.....Love bikes....Being driving since i was like 6...At the moment I have RM250 and Kazuma Falcon 250 which I bought for a bit of fun...Have a few road bikes aswell...RD350 LC ,Gixer 1000.

Hi Guy,s new to this forum.....Love bikes....Being driving since i was like 6...At the moment I have RM250 and Kazuma Falcon 250 which I bought for a bit of fun...Have a few road bikes aswell...RD350 LC ,Gixer 1000.

Welcome to QC !! RM 250`s are a blast to ride !!:yes: Post pics of ur local riding spots !!:yes:

Hi All! New to this forum and site. I've got to say it looks pretty cool and there seems to be a ton of info. A bunch of us on our fire dept. bought atvs back around 2005 when I bought mine, though I don't use mine as much now because of some health issues, I still love to get out once in a while. Most of the guys still do trail riding and a lot of hunting with theirs though.

Hey all

Just joined the site from New Zealand.

I am riding a 03 660 Raptor and a 03 Suzuki Vinson LTF500F.

Cheers

Hey all

Just joined the site from New Zealand.

I am riding a 03 660 Raptor and a 03 Suzuki Vinson LTF500F.

Cheers

Welcome to QC !!

I can easily remember my three wheelers, red they were. One for each of my boys and one for me, right after w#1 left. They were fun and did go on a hunt or three, but weren't all that easy to deal with. After having retired, I'm going backup on the mountains for to find the wily WAPITI. The legs just wont do what they used to be able to do so I'm looking for some help. Enter the age of a four wheeler. I'm finding many pitfalls and some revelations too. Shopping for one seems to be a horror though. 'm guessing there is a wealth of knowledge hereabouts and will begin my studies here. Thanks for having me.

JTC