Quantcast

Server Problem: Site Back Online

The company that manages the server that stores all the information for QuadCRAZY.com had a serious hardware crash. The site was down for over 12 hours and allot of the information that runs this site was lost. We were lucky enough to restore a 95% back up from 05/07/2007. This leaves us now with about 2 1/2 weeks of information that is not recoverable. We have done our best all day today to try and recover from this disaster.

Due to the malfunction with the server, any users that have registered after 05/06/2007 will need to register again. This affects about 25-30 new members. We have lost all data after this date due to the server crash. This includes any changes, uploaded media, forum topics, etc...that was added to the site after 05/06/2007. So, if you have made any changes or added anything to the site, it will not be here and will need to be input again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

You can also e-mail us at [email protected] if you need further assistance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By dalton7545
      ive had an account for years.   cand dowload a manual tho   havent posted enought so here is a post
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By DaveCargill68
      Looking to get my kids started, eldest is 8 and youngest 4, think it makes sense to hook them up with ATVs already? Or wait a few more years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk