Quantcast

VFJ coal run in Barnesville P.A.

V-Force John is having a ride out of Barnesville PA. at 9:00am on Saturday( tomorrow) Parking is at his shop and the trail entrance is behind there. Bring lunch and a gas can. No entry fee nor permit needed. As of now 100+ riders will be there. approx 6 hour ride.

Google VFJ coal run or go to kawasaki forum for more info.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

ya i like going fast too. utility quads are just too slow for me yet. but maybe it will convert you to yamaha. LOL !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no seriously HAHAHAHAAHAHA

I probably will end up getting a yfz for my next sport quad. Though if i ever do get a utility it would have to be a Brute

Ya know there was quite a few Renegade 800 and a 1000. Though they sounded awesome with the Muzzy exhaust, i wasnt that impressed with their trail ability. The the 750cc up atvs all held their own and the Renegade had no clear advantage over the others.

This is all my opinion. Please understand that

Ya know there was quite a few Renegade 800 and a 1000. Though they sounded awesome with the Muzzy exhaust, i wasnt that impressed with their trail ability. The the 750cc up atvs all held their own and the Renegade had no clear advantage over the others.

This is all my opinion. Please understand that

its amazing what them things sound like with a good pipe on them. sounds almost like a v-8. but your right . all that power don t mean nothing in the woods.

• 2 weeks later...
marioweldinginc said:

The Grizzly was my ride for the day. Thanks Mark!

**Update the ride is still going into the night***

you should have seen last year even with my camera on panorama mode I couldn't fit everyone in. I'm still pisst I missed it this year looks like you all had a blast i think someone has helmet cam over at kawieriders.