Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

This is one of the best web sites I've ever joined!!! Not only do folks respond with help they are all freindly and honest!!!:biggrin:

This is one of the best web sites I've ever joined!!! Not only do folks respond with help they are all freindly and honest!!!:biggrin:

Glad you like it :yes:

Yep, once you go Quadcrazy you don't go back.:laugh:

This is a great site loaded with info and good people, trying to be a bigger part of the QC community.

Been here since the begining and I can say that it's an awesome place to hand vs the other atv forums. :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By getmoresoon
      Hi folks. 
      Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes.
      Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home!
      Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over. 
      Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on. 
      Anyhow, glad to be here!
      Getmoresoon 

• By Admin
      We've added some features to the video section here at QUADCRAZY! Check it out at Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community and ATV Forum
      You can also import video from MyQuadVideos.com, MySpace, YouTube, and Break, by copying the video page url and filling in some fields. It's that easy!
      We did not carry over the video section from the old site. We are looking at options for this down the road. The challenge became hosting all the larger video files that are now all HD and 4K when sites like Youtube have the infrastructure to do it much better.
      Today, if you post your videos to Youtube and share the URL of the video page when posting, the video player will embed automatically within your topic. So for now, please post any videos with a link into a new Topic or Post. 
      We currently support automatic embedding from College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube.
      Please post any issues or feedback into this post. I'll keep it Sticky'd.
    • By Admin
      Please take a moment and vote for us by clicking on the image below or this.
      LINK REMOVED - website no longer valid
    • By Caraddict
      I have a few quads...3 Chinese that me & my kid fool around on...a Suzuki quad runner with a plow(that's officially for sale)...and tomorrow my new toy is getting delivered! I bought a bright red 2006 Can-Am outlander xt 400 with a warn winch,plow, windscreen, 2nd seat with only 92 miles on it! I can't believe how low the miles are! The tires still have nobbies. I bought it from a reputable dealer who is safety inspecting it, installing a new battery & delivering it to my house tomorrow! I think I got a phenomenal deal...$3700 with tax. How do you guys think did? Whats your thoughts on Can-Am? Look forward to learning on the forum!
    • By mudhead
      Hi
      Another Texan here in Fort Worth. Just looking for riding buddies or future trips to colorado, or so... glad to hear from you'all:laugh:
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      As we close the 2014 year and plan for 2015, we have decided to shut down a few sections here on QUADCRAZY. Effective immediately, we are closing our Blogs, Groups, Events, Polls, Photo Battle, Quiz, and Music sections. These are not widely used by our community and often attract spammers. Any questions and posting should be primarily made in our forum section as we move forward.
      In 2015 we will focus on making sure our forum continues to be the primary spot for our members to gather, ask questions, and share their ATV experiences. We are also exploring ways to update our community to newer and more up to date platforms as technology is changing, mobile connectivity is growing, and some of our sections are not as "mobile friendly" as we would like.
      It's been about 10 years now for QUADCRAZY, we're looking for another great 10 years to come. Please continue to support us by visiting www.quadcrazy.com and participating in our forums.
      Thank you and Happy Holidays from the QUADCRAZY family to yours!
    • By Andrew520
      I just purchased a 2007 Z90 and it runs great but wont sit there and idle. If I barely give hold the throttle it will idle pretty smooth. I dont see any adjustment so I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. I checked spark plug already. Ive never had anything with no carb adjustments (or I cant find them)
    • By Gunny
      Did another great ride last week. went back to the area I've been riding all month, Taylor's Fork in the Uinta Mountains of Utah. :cheer:
      Deer season was on & I did see a couple hunters, but all an all, it was a great day with no dust or bugs. :woot:
      I put this video on my Vimeo video page because YouTube has been giving me some crap about some of the tunes I've been using ... after the video had been up for 5 months ... :toetap05c:
      Anyway, hope you enjoy the video .... :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Artifice
      ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California