Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jmdavies

new/old yamaha big bear 350 old guys 1st atv

hi I am 73 and this is my 1st atv. Anybody happen to now when the grey body was introduced? Having a great time learning.

It's good to have a machine with this much omph. Been working the wheels off moving firewood. Making my life a lot easier .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gunny
      Haven't been tracking because I was down with a cold. And it really sucked because we had several storms come thru and put down some nice fresh snow. But it's all good now. Except now, the temps are really going to start going up which means the snow is melting fast. But I got out on 27 Mar & the tracking was AWESOME !!! Hope you enjoy the video !!!

• By Admin
      For anyone interested, QUADCRAZY goes back to 2003 so I decided to look us up on https://web.archive.org/
      2003 (images no longer exist on the server)

• By buddybeans
      Hope someone can help. It runs perfectly in reverse..but dies while letting out the clutch in first. i can take off a little in first and second but it'll die out. It has excellent power in reverse though? it's a 2000 warrior 350. it's impossible to shift into neutral while it's running. 
    • By buddybeans
      Hope someone can help. It runs perfectly in reverse..but dies while letting out the clutch in first. i can take off a little in first and second but it'll die out. It has excellent power in reverse though?
    • By getmoresoon
      Hi folks. 
      Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes.
      Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home!
      Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over. 
      Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on. 
      Anyhow, glad to be here!
      Getmoresoon 

• Similar Tagged Content