Admin

2009 ATV Model Year Prediction

8 posts in this topic

What do you think will be new in the ATV world for 2009? Post what you think will be added by manufacturers, dropped, improvements, line up changes, etc. This will be the prediction thread. We'll look back in a little over a year to see who was right....:wink:

So, what do you think will be added for 2009?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I'm kinda thinking Yamaha and Honda will put EFI on there 450's. I don't want them to but iv just got a hunch. Suzuki is wanting to knock yamaha down and claim there big bore Sport ATV title again so god only knows what there going to come out with prob something in the higher 700cc range.

I think that Polaris or CanAM (BRP) will produce a 1000cc atv.

I think everyone will try to up horsepower to Can-am standards.

I think other manufacturers will start to make UTVs or side by sides.

I agree with DeadAim that I think more people will get on the EFI bandwagon. I also agree with Ajmboy that the UTVs are the next big thing and that more companies will follow Polaris and make some more sporty versions. I think that some one has to come out with something to answer CanAm's Renegade 800.

I also think that power steering will grow now that it is available on the yamaha grizzly. I think we'll see it on some utvs like the Rhino.

I was looking for info on the 09 models and found this. It's old but I'm bringing int back. Reading everyone's post, how far off were our thoughts!?