Quantcast

2009 ATV Model Year Prediction

What do you think will be new in the ATV world for 2009? Post what you think will be added by manufacturers, dropped, improvements, line up changes, etc. This will be the prediction thread. We'll look back in a little over a year to see who was right....:wink:

So, what do you think will be added for 2009?

I'm kinda thinking Yamaha and Honda will put EFI on there 450's. I don't want them to but iv just got a hunch. Suzuki is wanting to knock yamaha down and claim there big bore Sport ATV title again so god only knows what there going to come out with prob something in the higher 700cc range.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with DeadAim that I think more people will get on the EFI bandwagon. I also agree with Ajmboy that the UTVs are the next big thing and that more companies will follow Polaris and make some more sporty versions. I think that some one has to come out with something to answer CanAm's Renegade 800.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By mehim
      Hi everyone. 
      Let me explain the thread title. 
      My husband and I are very active in the nudist community, and we have stayed at many and most of the mainstream nudist and clothing optional campgrounds in the USA. We are now approaching our retirement and would like to start a podcast to share those off the road / backwoods / little known camping areas where nudity is allowed. We have purchased a 5th wheel camping trailer with a rear garage for the ATV and now need some good reports on the one to buy. 
      We are most interested in a side by side unit but would love to get your thoughts. 
      Feel free to stop by and say Hi and ask anything you would like to better understand what we are looking for in an offroad unit. 
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. 

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.