Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I had my first ever ride on a 4x4 quad !!Holy crap what a change !! Can-am 800 !!:yes:This thing has a bit of power !!:yes:Abit different from my 450 R

anotherSunRide11-17-12010.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12005.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12006.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12007.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12004.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12001.jpg

anotherSunRide11-17-12003.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Edited by quadnut20

i love the torque and horse power of the V-Twins thats Y i changed to thoes utilitys ...lol.. and 4x4 is always a big pluss on soft ground ...lol...

that's a nice looking quad. If I got the chance to play in the snow more I might go for a 4x4.

Traitor!! How was the transition?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Different !! I`ll stick to my 450R it wheelies better and slides better on corners !! But was frickin fun to ride !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By vonda flynn
      I need help please. This is all new to myself & my husband. We have gotten 2 used fourwheelers so we can ride with our kids (kids have go carts). One of the 4wheelers is a 1998 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4. It has rearend trouble. 
      We are having a difficult time finding new or used parts, & no luck with aftermarket parts. 
      Hoping someone here can help. We were told by Suzuki dealership that some Artic Cat parts will interchange, but he wasnt sure which ones & said there are companies that produce aftermarket parts, but wasn't any help there either. 
      Any help or information is greatly appreciated.... Thank you.

• By mikeexplorer
      Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

• By Zacharia Maisonneuve
      i have a 1993 timberwolf yamaha and the compression is good and lights work but for some reason the electricity is not going to the spark plug(s)! i got a friend to check it out and they said its no use but im not giving up! please help with this!
    • By Hunter Aldridge
      Some times I get spark some times not can ride then it just dies and wont get spark it has new cdi box and stator but I don't know if it has the pickup coil I'm at a loss
    • By Enad Nessumsar
      Forward 4x4 works fine but only 2 wheel when shifted into reverse. Can I fix that? ...How please?
      Head scratching!