wylde1

Playing in the snow and ice

:partyc:Got some snow to play in, but before I could get to it, once again sleet and freezing rain.:aargh: Well, I went ou to play in it anyway:ola: One thing led to another and I landed bad off of a jump.:brickwall: The Polaris ended up int the trees:no: and I ended up sleigh riding on my helmet.:wacko:Here is the helmet cam footage, hope you laugh as hard as I did.:laugh::biglaugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_E3k_WyoY]ATV Epic POV Crash - YouTube[/ame]

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

:partyc:Got some snow to play in, but before I could get to it, once again sleet and freezing rain.:aargh: Well, I went ou to play in it anyway:ola: One thing led to another and I landed bad off of a jump.:brickwall: The Polaris ended up int the trees:no: and I ended up sleigh riding on my helmet.:wacko:Here is the helmet cam footage, hope you laugh as hard as I did.:laugh::biglaugh:

ATV Epic POV Crash - YouTube

lmfao nice one wylde1 :biggrin::biglaugh::biglaugh:

hehehehehe, that was awesome a134e03f.gif

hehehe look ma road kill!!!! :biglaugh:

Thanks guys, glad you like it. I seem to have problems with trees. I hit one in my first video I put on here too and it was the same result, everyone thought it was funny as hell.

lol im glad i dont have that many problems with trees

I get a little crazy every now and then:yes:gotta leave off the throttle once in a while:huh:

Lets vote for a name change for Wyld1 to George ( George george george of the jungle look out for that tree) Glade your ok I can trade you some warmer weather & mud for some snow.

at least you are smart enough to ware your helmet and saftey gear ...lol.. alot of guys dont ..and that little spill could of really hurt some one that didnt wear there gear ...

KOOL.VID... AN BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ...LOL..

at least you are smart enough to ware your helmet and saftey gear ...lol.. alot of guys dont ..and that little spill could of really hurt some one that didnt wear there gear ...

KOOL.VID... AN BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ...LOL..

:yes:yeah my neck brace saved me. I slid on the helmet until the camera dug in and flipped me. That would have hurt my neck without the support.:biggrin:

Lets vote for a name change for Wyld1 to George ( George george george of the jungle look out for that tree) Glade your ok I can trade you some warmer weather & mud for some snow.

:mad:It's not my fault, they always put the trees to close to the sides of the trail.:aargh::laugh:

LMAO Wow wylde! Your lucky !! Thats why I wear full gear when riding !! Glad ur OK !!