Quantcast

Honda 400ex - No Drive Gear

N2ATRX

first things first i gotta say what up to everyone on here and to all you im a newbie on here so if this topic has been coverd my bad. im a first time owner of atvs. i just bought a 400ex.

its got a bigbore kit lots of aftermarket mods to engine like cam etc. so i got a good deal i guess cause i bought it broke. this how it was explained to me , less then six hour s ride time on mods . guy goes out on pavement with new razr tires on the rear throws the coals to her in second gear goes to grab for third while the front end comes up and he said it went BANG all the sudden there is no drive from trans, or front sproket /output shaft. anyone ever here of this before? any help would be greatly appreciated .

Edited by N2ATRX
had labeled title wrong

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I Ran across this video today comparing an aftermarket to OEM Carb on Suzuki Vinson, thought it might generate some interest, it is quite long but informative.

• By semicolon
      Hi and thank you for accepting me .  I am a crofter in the Scottish Highlands with a Honda TRX350D and a Yukon 150.  I need help with the fuel pump on the Honda so will be pestering you all soon,  

cheers, semicolon😀
    • By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By kawasig
      Hello there
      I'm having a problem finding a quality carburetor for a 1993 Suzuki Quad Runner lt-f 250 2x4. I find a lot that have 3-4 star ratings. And all so far don't have the right throttle Cable inlet at the top. The last one I got 4 star on Amazon has a threaded cable sheath rest that could be partially drilled to work. I would prefer to get one I don't have to modify. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!