Quantcast

A GREAT Snow Day !!

What a way to end 2013 ... A friend and I went out for another track ride, the snow conditions were GREAT !! :cheer: ... and we had a blast !! :jiggy:

Only saw two other people & we helped pull one of them out of a snow bank. Better him than us !! :smilielol5c:

We could use more snow, but the ride on this day was AWESOME !! :woot:

I only used 7 of 22 of the video clips I had of the days ride, so there's still some great ride footage on the cutting room floor !! Hope you enjoy what clips or portions of them I did use ... and remember to change the video Quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr21nuBLfWA]30 Dec 2013 Rock Creek Ride - YouTube[/ame]

THANKS Guys ... glad you enjoyed the video !! :notworthy::notworthy:

I have a question thou ... how come when I post up a vid ... the post is all screwed up ?? :aargh: By that I mean, it's skinny, craps all in different spots, some of my signature is missing ?? ..... Who'd I tick off this time ?? :biggrin:

THANKS Guys ... glad you enjoyed the video !! :notworthy::notworthy:

I have a question thou ... how come when I post up a vid ... the post is all screwed up ?? :aargh: By that I mean, it's skinny, craps all in different spots, some of my signature is missing ?? ..... Who'd I tick off this time ?? :biggrin:

I didn't even notice. When I see you have a video on I go right to youtube to watch it.:yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By McG75
      1996 4x4 Timberwolf rearend width. Can someone with some knowledge of these machines answer this question for me please. Are all 4x4 timberwolves this narrow in the rearend? These tires are so close the right one actually rubs the muffler.  Thinking about seeing if there are any spacers out there for it. I need at least an inch more clearance. 

• By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By Ajmboy
      So we are almost a month into winter and I've been so busy working on my house that up until today, I didn't realize that we just haven;t gotten any real snow yet to warrant putting the plow on my grizzly. So that got me thinking, what are the latest plows out there and what ATV plows are the best? I've got 2 snow plows for my grizzly, a quadboss pile driver atv plow set up and a snowsport ATV plow. They are both a bit dated now and I tend to stick with the snowsport due to ease of use and I just like it so much. So if you have a plow on your ATV, please let us know what it is and post a picture with your atv/plow would be awesome. Would also like to know what you like and dislike about it.
      This is back a while when I did a write up on these 2 plows.... in 2009 I got the snowsport and in 2012 I got the quadboss.

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!