Admin

Site maintenance scheduled

1 post in this topic

Site maintenance scheduled:

QUADCRAZY will be offline for about an hour at 1:00 am EST 08/19/2007 as we update our databases.

Thank you.

QUADCRAZY Support

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By toonces
      Got my first quad this past fall a 2011 Grizz 700 EPS, and now that spring is getting close I'm thinking about getting back to work on maintenance stuff. So couple questions...
      1. What are some regular maintenance points that are done in the spring on these machines?
      and
      2. What are the regular maintenance points that are done every so many miles that I should look to do?
      Other than changing out a torn CV boot and cleaning some crap out of the air intake foam in the fall I really haven't done anything to the Grizz. So not knowing its maintenance history I'm assuming it's due for everything...all fluids changed out etc.
      Oh btw it's only got about 750 mi on it right now.
      Thanks I'm all ears
    • By quadcrazy
      As we close the 2014 year and plan for 2015, we have decided to shut down a few sections here on QUADCRAZY. Effective immediately, we are closing our Blogs, Groups, Events, Polls, Photo Battle, Quiz, and Music sections. These are not widely used by our community and often attract spammers. Any questions and posting should be primarily made in our forum section as we move forward.
      In 2015 we will focus on making sure our forum continues to be the primary spot for our members to gather, ask questions, and share their ATV experiences. We are also exploring ways to update our community to newer and more up to date platforms as technology is changing, mobile connectivity is growing, and some of our sections are not as "mobile friendly" as we would like.
      It's been about 10 years now for QUADCRAZY, we're looking for another great 10 years to come. Please continue to support us by visiting www.quadcrazy.com and participating in our forums.
      Thank you and Happy Holidays from the QUADCRAZY family to yours!
    • By Artifice
      ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California
    • By vegasbilly
      Aside from changing the oil and filters etc. what do you guys routinely do to maintain/tune-up your quad while the "season" KS over and the machine will be basically over for a few mos. I have a 2006 Sportsman 500 EFI APand I want to keep it a long time and want to do all I can to see that that happens.
      Thanks in advance for your time,
      Bill
    • By ds650man
      just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to enjoying this great site