Quantcast

No Respect...

Guest Fox300exchic

Guest Fox300exchic
:confused: Ok so...I went riding today with some family. We were sitting under our canopy taking a break when we see a police helicopter land not too far from us. So I decided to ride over and see what was going on. I see the chopper and two police cars. A little farther down I see the cops bent over in some ditch. Didnt know what they were doing cuz I couldnt see. I ask a couple of guys that were standing around and they just looked at me and then kept talking. I thought to myself..."Im sorry! Do I speak some foreign language?" They totally ignored me. So I asked again. Finally one of them said..."oh, I dont know...Someone crashed I think." They were soo rude. Im just curious to know why. Because I wasnt the only one to go over to find out what happened. One of the guys in the group had done the same as I did. Is it because Im a woman? Is it the pink quad? It kinda pissed me off so when I turned around I did it kinda fast and kicked some roost up at em! :P

• 2 weeks later...
I know EXACTLY what you mean by no respect. ONce i walked into an overcrowded dentist, and only one man offered me his chair. only ONE man! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I don't understand the no respect of todays men. :mad:

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!!! Back the Woman's Lib Truck up!!!! The only Time I give up my Chair is for my Wife or the Elderly.....I love and Respect Women but Im not gonna Give up my Chair just because you Walked in:rolleyes: Good Lord...If my Wife asked me right now what time it was.....I would just have to say "If you were in the Kitchen where you belonged you could look at the clock on the Microwave!".....:eek: Just Kidding...:D

What you Described is NOT Disrespectful....Walking around Looking like you EXPECT someone to get up is....;)

sfam_179.jpg

Guest Fox300exchic

Im a woman...but if I was a man I would feel the same way as mywifeknowseverythin. I'd only give my chair up if it was an elderly or pregnant woman. :D SORRY...but I think my story was just a little different.