Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

GUSHANAS

87' Warrior 350 not running all of a sudder HELP!!

I was using the 350 to pull out a few small dead trees the other day and it just stopped moving in every gear incl. reverse. I can shift through every gear fine but it won't go anywhere. I replaced the clutch thinking I burned it up but no luck and nothing changed...

I had an 87 warrior a few yrs ago.Same problem...The (expensive)tube manifold connecting the carb to the head gets cracked letting air in.G'luck. Trommy

1st. did u put the clutch plates in the right way the steal plates go rough side to motor. 2ed did u adjust the prussure plate bolt. Sounds like your trans is slipping . Or u could of have broke your output dose the sprocket spin when u put the motor in gear?if the clutch is fine u have broke your output shaft inside your transmission, drain oil and check for metal shavings . If u have broke your output shaft dont start your quad the shaft could bounce around and get cought in your gears!!!. well i hope this helped u. good luck