GUSHANAS

87' Warrior 350 not running all of a sudder HELP!!

6 posts in this topic

I was using the 350 to pull out a few small dead trees the other day and it just stopped moving in every gear incl. reverse. I can shift through every gear fine but it won't go anywhere. I replaced the clutch thinking I burned it up but no luck and nothing changed...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

could you have twisted the output shat?

Did you find out what the problem was yet?

I had an 87 warrior a few yrs ago.Same problem...The (expensive)tube manifold connecting the carb to the head gets cracked letting air in.G'luck. Trommy

I used to have an 87 warrior also. My first quad.

1st. did u put the clutch plates in the right way the steal plates go rough side to motor. 2ed did u adjust the prussure plate bolt. Sounds like your trans is slipping . Or u could of have broke your output dose the sprocket spin when u put the motor in gear?if the clutch is fine u have broke your output shaft inside your transmission, drain oil and check for metal shavings . If u have broke your output shaft dont start your quad the shaft could bounce around and get cought in your gears!!!. well i hope this helped u. good luck