blast26

Hawaii Quad Riders!

Hey where my Hawaii people at? especially those who ride on Oahu and Maui? Anyways just wanted to meet some quad riders, ive been riding dirt bikes for a long time now and just recently wanted to get into quads, i havent been up to Kahuku in about a year now cause of my job so i just wanted to get back in touch with some quad riders. And why isnt there are quad riding clubs here in hawaii?? Why is that? I think we would have some interested participants who would like to ride quads together! Let me know where all my hawaii people at!!??

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QUACRAZY!

Try going to the BROWSE section and searching for riders in Hawaii. I think there's a few. Then click on them and send them a message from their personal pages. Hope that helps!

Quads are the best, always good to see someone getting into it. You must have some great pics of the island riding, right? If you get a chance, post some up!

None! Absolutely NONE! Im tired already, im frustrated, im exhausted trying to get in contact with other riders, start a club, or anything of that sort. On top of that theres just no where to ride out here in so called "paradise". Thats due to large companies owning tons of whatever land we have out here and that prevents us from riding in new areas! Its no wonder that Hawaii ATV riders, especially those here on Oahu end up selling their ATV's or Quads cause theres just one place here that we can ride legally. No where to ride, no atv clubs, and no commaradarie between atv riders equals less riders and loss of interest in ATV riding. The majority of people that i hear about that are selling thier quads here on Oahu is becuase theres just not very many areas that we can ride quads at. Unbelievable! Im just so tired of trying to get riders together already. Im so sick of it. It just makes me want to stop riding all together.

AND, yes there is more, the ONE and ONLY place that we can legally ride quads out here on Oahu is at the Kahuku Motocross Track and trails. Which is really one "Peremiter Trail" that gets boring quickly! imagine going around a trail that take only about 15 to 30 minutes to go around if you ride slowly? No wonder people get tired of riding quads so quickly!! The people who run the track are only concerned about the motocross track. There are three tracks there, the atv track that gets worked on MAYBE twice a year, and im talking that this track can only fit maybe 3 quads wide in some areas, if u have 6 quads on this track youre really pushing it!The second track is an "Intermediate track" where they havent worked on or changed or improved since about 2001!! There are multiple trails out there but only the "Peremiter trail"can really fit a quad/atv going through it! With that said i thank u for listening to me gripe. I am exhausted with trying to get more people together so we can form a club. Im done!