blast26

Hawaii Riders? Hawaii Riding Clubs?

Well here i am again! Some of you may remember me but im back again. And still wondering if there are any ATV riding clubs on Oahu here in hawaii? I know that there is a bunch of ATV riders out here and no one has started a club or something to get the ATV group together. Im just a newbe to all of this so I would also like some kind of guidance of what trails we can take and what trails is off limits. Maybe if we have an ATV club out here we could open much more trails instead of just riding at kahuku. Just a thought. Maybe Im wrong though, maybe someone has already started a club of some sort and i just dont know about it. Can any hawaii riders help a rider just looking to ride with some other ATV enthusiasts. Help me out my bruthas and sistahs! Thanks.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Yup NO RESPONSES! No help from any other Hawaii rider! Nothing! absolutely nothing!

Did you find the Hawaii members and send them messages on here?

Yeah, ive tried, but the very few that are on here, their last log on was like months if not a year ago. Only one responded.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By dtbprc
      My son riding his LT160

of course I took off the GoPro then we rode another new trail and he somehow got it upside down in a gulley 5 feet below a trail in a rat's nest of Prickers, trees, tall grass, weeds and tree braches. It took me 20 mins to get it out and it started right up! The LT160 is a tank. Wish I had GoPro on that ride