Need to know value 2001 450es

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, question? How would you price if you were selling your very very clean 2001 450 ES 4x4 with 740 miles on it. Garage kept and not a trail bike. Honestly used for yard work and occaional back road ride. All maimt. records, no damage, all stock, runs PERFECT!!!Good tires wtc. etc. It really is that nice. I now have Artic Cat 500 and wife dont ride any more. What do you price this thing at??? Any help sure would appreciate it. P.S. comes with plow and has winch.

come on guys just give me your opinion cause im at a loss!!

The best thing to do is to compare yours with ads for similar machines in your area. The bluebook value may indicate one thing, but unfortunately, people are hard up right now and are willing to part with things for much cheaper that they should because they need $$$ now. This, unfortunately lowers the value of everything. There will be alot of people trying to lowball you because some kid down the road has the same thing only for $500-$1000 cheaper, but it is probably not as nice as yours. If you hold out for the discerning consumer that recognizes the value of a machine that has been mainained and taken car of, you will get a better price.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bits52
      Thank you for your help, just got quad for my daughter n needs a little work
      It's actually a 2002 , just found serial number. Thanks for any help that you can !
    • By higdon87
      Need some help i have a 2001 400ex that smokes on start up and smokes even more when you give it throttle. I just noticed that it leaks oil at the header and motor connect. I just got it from a guy that said he rebuilt the top half and he told me that the valves needed to be adjusted. But what will make it leak? Thanks in advance
    • By biggreen2010
      ok it will start up an run but quits a lot till it gets warm, but has a bad miss an wont idle, I have a brand new Honda carb on it, good gas flow, new plug, but when I let the throttle go below a quarter, it backfires through carb an tail pipe:confused: so it has never had any electrical work or mechanical work just started all the sudden, I'm think it may have ignition coil breaking down, or cdi box going bad...anyone had this trouble before? let me know what you did to fix it. thanks:skeptic:
    • By switch
      I have a really dumb question. My big bear came half apart and I am not sure how the timing chain guide is supposed to sit in there. I have the entire top end cleaned, bored, new piston, gaskets, etc. I do not see anywhere in any manual or thread where it shows how the chain guide is installed or held on place????? Also should it be the same height as the other side???
    • By pappabear
      My son-in-law has been passed down a Sportsman 90 for my grandson's enjoyment and use.
      I downloaded the service manual. Thanks for posting those. I think Black Oxide was the poster.
      Does anyone have the Owners manual or IPL for a 2001 Polaris Sportsman 90 they can e-mail me?
      This machine came with no support literature.
      Thanks for your help!