Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I need some help to make a decision. I recently started riding quads a few months ago and have been riding a Yamaha blaster. I'm now deciding of getting a raptor 350, Honda 400ex, trx450, or yfz 450. At first I looked into the 350 but I wanted more power. Recently I looked into the yfz and read it has a smoother ride and something about adjusting the cylinders? Any information on what I should get, pros? Cons? Would all be extremely helpful.

Edited by Sandy10145

The 450`s are a handful if your a novice rider ! The 350 yami is dog  !! No power !! not knowing ur riding ability its hard to recommend which 1 would work for u !

I'm definently newer to riding quads but am catching on fast. I do lots of jumps and trail riding. I rode a 400cc and felt it had enough power so I wouldn't get used to it as fast and trade it out for a 600. I'm just curious like maintenance wise and how smooth of a ride etc these quads are.