Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

1st Track Ride of the 2016 - 2017 Season

Haven't posted any vids in some time, so I thought I'd share the 1st tracks ride of the coming winter season. I hope you enjoy it ...  :yes:

• Like 2

Great video! You need a drone to follow you along and record. Would be really cool to see you riding from a top and the side. Maybe 2017 for Gunny Films!!!

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed the video Ajmboy. I looked into getting a drone just for the reasons you mentioned. However, the cost of the drone & some extra batteries, plus a good battery charger AND the amount of flight time I would get out of each battery (while at altitude, extreme cold temps & winds) I just felt it wasn't worth it.

I have ordered another camera for some different views for my vids, but it looks like instead of the 2016 October delivery date it's now gonna be Mar 2017. New technology takes more R&D than planned some times I guess !!

And Thanks for watch'in the video too !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• QUADCRAZY Time Machine

For anyone interested, QUADCRAZY goes back to 2003 so I decided to look us up on https://web.archive.org/ 2003 (images no longer exist on the server)   2007   2008   2012   2016     2018

By Admin, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
    • Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • 1995 Suzuki LT-F4WDX gas coming out vaccum hoses

I'm the happy owner of a 1995 Suxuki, - but due to work travel it has been sitting in a corner for more than 10 years. I'm trying to get it back to life, and I have it firing up, but it is rough on the idle (rich), and gas is coming out of the hoses running up to the shifter area. I assume I have to do some work on the carburetor, but I would appreciate any help pinpointing the issue. I have ordered a manual. Thank you in advance.

By Poul, in General ATV Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Apache Backcountry Tracks Review 31 Mar 2018

Here's a short video were I discuss the Apache Backcountry Tracks compared to my Tatou Tracks for where I live and my type of riding. I hope you enjoy the review !!           ...

By Gunny, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 6 replies
    • Share Your ATV Lift Kit Photos

I was looking online and saw some cool lifted ATVs and figured I'd start a topic. Please post if you have pics or if you find some cool lift kit ATV photos or videos online, let's keep the topic going. I just added this one in the gallery but you can just add them in this topic also.  

By quadmaniac, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 3 replies