Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Happy New Year 2017!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, since today is the last day of 2016. 

Happy-new-year2017-55.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! Just made the site a bit more festive...B|

Wishing everyone happiness, health, and much success in 2017!

• Like 1

Happy New Year..  If you have  "one for the road" tonight ,  make it a taxi. 

Keep  those  ATVs  tuned up . I think this year's  going to be  quite the ride.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• STOLEN ATV: Stole 2016 Polaris Rzr XP 1000

We just bought a new home. It needed severa things done and we have had several people to our home for repairs. Not sure if it was any of those. Less the one month at new home and the ATV was stolen from our driveway. There were NO keys in it. We have a long driveway and you can see where they had dragged it to the road. Police report made same day. The post Stole 2016 Polaris Rzr XP 1000 appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • 2016 Phoenix 200 Valve specs??

Valve specs.4 wheeler has always been hard to start after it has sat for a while even harder when it is cold out.been having this problem from the time we bought it new. Thanks for any help

By Lyndon, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Mid 90's Suzuki King Quad Need Info and Exact Year

Hello Everyone. I was just given a mid 90's King Quad. I got her running today. I have so many questions. I'm Tony from Florence Montana. It runs excellent. I want to change fluids and have some fender work to do. Anyone here have some info on finding out exactly what year, what manual to get, etc? Thanks in Advance. Thank you all for this Forum! 

By BigSkyKingQuad, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Confirm the year on your wheeler before ordering parts!

Here is an issue we see often at the shop!   In this video, Robyn explains how to confirm the year of an ATV using the VIN. It is important to confirm the ATV model year as this is a commonly mistaken characteristic that is often essential to order the correct part. Each VIN consists of 17 characters. The 10th character will help you identify the machine year. To do so, compare it with the chart available on our website: https://resurgencesmallengine.com/machine-identification  

By Resurgence Small Engine Inc., in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • New (to us) 2016 Can Am Outlander 570 Max

Well after half a season of riding the 2018 570 Outlander my wife and I decided to pull the trigger on another Can Am.  We have thoroughly enjoyed our new 2018 machine, it rides and drives like a dream but still lacks the 2-up stability and legality of the a true blue factory 2-up machine.  So searched Craigslist and found another great machine, this time in Colorado.  Turned out it was only 12 miles from my brothers house so he went over and looked at it for me and gave me the low down, we decided to pull the trigger so he bought it, the guy hauled it to his house.  I left on a Saturday afternoon at 4:30 drove straight through to Windsor Colorado and pulled into my brothers at about 1:45 a.m. visited for about 1/2 hour hit the hay, slept for 3 hours got up and loaded up the machine, ate a little breakfast and hit the road.  Pulled into my driveway at 4:00 Sunday afternoon.  1285 miles.  It is a pretty nice machine, had some monster Sedona Ripsaw tires that had to go, to much rubber, aggression, and weight for me.  They were virtually brand new, only about 100 miles on them.  Sold the tires for $350, bought another used set of wheels and tires for $200, better looking factory wheel and the tires will get me through this season and probably next as well.  Only had 536 miles on it.  The guy had bought it for him and his wife to ride then she passed away from cancer so he wanted to continue to ride but his kids were worried  about him going out by himself so he sold it and bought a side by side with a roll cage.  Have enjoyed it thus far and it seems to be in pretty good shape. Have been out with this couple as much as possible this year, she has stage 4 appendiceal cancer, has been battling it for 4 years and has finally decided to stop with treatments.  We are trying to get out with them as much as possible while she still can. Have been some fantastic rides and some beautiful views, We are loving the Can Am's, I have one more Rancher I have to sell but should be an easy sell as it is in great shape and has a Can Am 2-up seat attached as well as a Warn 2000lb winch and a mid frame plow mount.

By Freedomflyer, in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      Every year we update our calendars to the next year and although almost all of us have some form of electronic calendar available to us on our phones, pcs, and such, it's nice to get a paper catalog once in a while, that you can flip through every month. For those of us with kids in school, we still get those school calendars that have all those days off our kids look forward to and we plan our vacations around. How about for the hobbyist and the die-hard fishing, hunting, or ATV fan? There are thousands of different themed calendars on the web so we decided to see what's out there for ATV fans like us in 2017...

1. 2017 ATV GIRLS CALENDAR w/ PIN-UPS & QUADS
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $9.99. For 2017 the ATV Girls calendar features 16 months of ATV race quads with pin-up models. This big deluxe (17" x 28" when hung up) calendar also features a large calendar grid, making it a breeze to keep track of your important dates. Each calendar also includes a bonus poster, that is also a second 12-month calendar giving you two calendars for the price of one!Poster size 17" x 28" when hung up!Full layout for each month of 2017!  
      2. 2017 SXS GIRLS CALENDAR w/ PIN-UPS & SIDE X SIDES POLARIS RZR
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $13.99. GIANT 17'X 28' WALL CALENDAR FEATURING PIN-UP MODELS AND SIDE X SIDES LARGE GRID MAKES KEEPING IMPORTANT DATES A BREEZE 16 MONTHS FROM 09/16 - 12/17 BONUS 12 MONTH CALENDAR POSTER INCLUDED  
      3. 2017 SXS CALENDAR side by side POLARIS RZR
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $15.99. GIANT 17'X 28' WALL CALENDAR FEATURING AWESOME SXS ACTION LARGE GRID MAKES KEEPING IMPORTANT DATES A BREEZE 16 MONTHS FROM 09/16 - 12/17 BONUS 12 MONTH CALENDAR POSTER INCLUDED  
      4. ATV Mini Wall Calendar 2017: 16 Month Calendar
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $9.99. Fill your upcoming 2017, with 16 months of ATV all year round. This beautiful mini calendar contains 16 months and 3 mini 2016, 2017, and 2018 year calendars.
      View full post
    • By ATVNetwork
      Every year we update our calendars to the next year and although almost all of us have some form of electronic calendar available to us on our phones, pcs, and such, it's nice to get a paper catalog once in a while, that you can flip through every month. For those of us with kids in school, we still get those school calendars that have all those days off our kids look forward to and we plan our vacations around. How about for the hobbyist and the die-hard fishing, hunting, or ATV fan? There are thousands of different themed calendars on the web so we decided to see what's out there for ATV fans like us in 2017...

1. 2017 ATV GIRLS CALENDAR w/ PIN-UPS & QUADS
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $9.99. For 2017 the ATV Girls calendar features 16 months of ATV race quads with pin-up models. This big deluxe (17" x 28" when hung up) calendar also features a large calendar grid, making it a breeze to keep track of your important dates. Each calendar also includes a bonus poster, that is also a second 12-month calendar giving you two calendars for the price of one!Poster size 17" x 28" when hung up!Full layout for each month of 2017!  
      2. 2017 SXS GIRLS CALENDAR w/ PIN-UPS & SIDE X SIDES POLARIS RZR
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $13.99. GIANT 17'X 28' WALL CALENDAR FEATURING PIN-UP MODELS AND SIDE X SIDES LARGE GRID MAKES KEEPING IMPORTANT DATES A BREEZE 16 MONTHS FROM 09/16 - 12/17 BONUS 12 MONTH CALENDAR POSTER INCLUDED  
      3. 2017 SXS CALENDAR side by side POLARIS RZR
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $15.99. GIANT 17'X 28' WALL CALENDAR FEATURING AWESOME SXS ACTION LARGE GRID MAKES KEEPING IMPORTANT DATES A BREEZE 16 MONTHS FROM 09/16 - 12/17 BONUS 12 MONTH CALENDAR POSTER INCLUDED  
      4. ATV Mini Wall Calendar 2017: 16 Month Calendar
      This is and popular one among the boys and sells on Amazon for $9.99. Fill your upcoming 2017, with 16 months of ATV all year round. This beautiful mini calendar contains 16 months and 3 mini 2016, 2017, and 2018 year calendars.
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Suzuki Utility ATV Lineup

KingQuad 750AXi     KingQuad 750AXi Camo     KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition     KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering     KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering Camo     KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering Special Edition     KingQuad 500AXi     KingQuad 500AXi Camo     KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering     KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Camo     KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Special Edition     KingQuad 400ASi     KingQuad 400ASi Camo     KingQuad 400ASi Special Edition     KingQuad 400FSi     KingQuad 400FSi Camo     KingQuad 400FSi Limited Edition     Ozark 250
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Suzuki Sport ATV Lineup

QuadSport Z400 QuadSport Z90 QuadSport Z50
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Yamaha Sport ATV Lineup

2017 Raptor 700R SE
      With added GYTR front grab bar, heel guards and eye-catching color scheme the Special Edition Raptor 700R extends its reign even further.
      MSRP $9,099*
      2017 Raptor 700R
      With class-leading performance, styling and comfort, the Raptor 700R is the unrivaled King of big-bore sport ATVs.
      MSRP $8,399*
      2017 Raptor 700
      The undisputed champion of affordable big-bore sport ATV performance.
      MSRP $7,899*
        2017 YFZ450R SE
      Stand out from the crowd with the new YFZ450R SE, featuring GYTR front grab bar and an aggressive color scheme.
      MSRP $9,299*
      2017 YFZ450R
      The YFZ450R knows no equal and was born and bred to be the ultimate track tamer with championship-winning DNA.
      MSRP $8,999*
      2017 Raptor 90
      Boasting aggressive styling, mirroring that of the high-performance Raptor 700R, the Raptor 90 will inspire upcoming riders 10-years-old and up.
      MSRP $2,899*
        2017 YFZ50
      The all-new YFZ50 offers electric start, automatic transmission and parental controls in a package inspired by the legendary YFZ450R.
      MSRP $2,099*