Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ATVNetwork

TOP 5 ATV PRODUCTS AT HARBOR FREIGHT

Saving money on the little things makes it easier to buy the big things.. :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wylde1 said:

Saving money on the little things makes it easier to buy the big things.. :D

True!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Quadtriumph
      Was looking for people to tell me some of the better trails around provo? Maybe meet up and ride. Thanks
    • By verve
      Does anybody know of some great experienced rider trails in SW Idaho? I ride all the places everbody knows about, but I am looking for a new awesome trail to ride.