Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

fartknocker

Polaris slingshot

That thing was a bad decision by Polaris.  I don't like anything about it, although Elton John would probably look spectacular in it.

• Like 1

Buddy has one. It's pretty neat. But it's a little weird to ride in it. Not really big enough to be a side x side, but too small to pretend to be one lol. Personally, I'd either get a RZR or stay on an atv 

I think they look pretty cool and I am getting a little older now, so the idea of a cage is creeping up on me. I don't have the budget for a RZR, so this could be a nice alternative.  I have not seen one, but here they are small.  This could be a problem for me at 6'2" and 210lbs. 

58 minutes ago, wylde1 said:

I think they look pretty cool and I am getting a little older now, so the idea of a cage is creeping up on me. I don't have the budget for a RZR, so this could be a nice alternative.  I have not seen one, but here they are small.  This could be a problem for me at 6'2" and 210lbs. 

I had a hell of time getting into my buds...I'm 6'4 300 lbs

I think it looks like a low budget next generation batmobile that superman had repainted!