3 posts in this topic
FOR SALE: $10,800 or best offer.
Custom built Street Legal Harley Davidson 4 Wheeler .
Answer to your first question ...
YES, you can drive it anywhere.. on highways.. back roads... neighborhoods.. off road... ANYWHERE ITS LEGAL FOR CARS or 4-Wheelers !
This took a lot of work and effort with many divisions of the transportation dept. and through multiple attorneys advice.
This is one of only two 4 wheelers that are street legal in the U.S.A. (Excluding Montana, parts of Arizona, and New York).
Now for the details.
Its a 1989 Harley Davidson Frame and Engine.
The motor is matching numbers to frame and title.
The motor is 883cc beefed up to 1200cc.
This bike has too many upgrades to list as you can see in the pictures.
Please ask questions if needed.
This bike has been in Dirt Rider Mag and several other places.
There is more than $20,000 in parts and man hours put into this bike.
Additional Upgrades I will be starting this month:
Turn Signal Relay and Dakota Digital Upgraded Speedometer
This bike has Super Swamper Vampire tires in some pics (THESE ARE NOT STREET LEGAL TIRES) and do not come with bike.
This bike has STI Black Diamond Tires with black STI3 rims in other pics. (THESE ARE DOT APPROVED TIRES AND ARE STREET LEGAL).
This bike also has ROAD Street Tires too....
YES 2 SETS OF TIRES !
All 2 sets of tires and rims are included in price.
Top speed is around 100mph-140mph. This thing will move.
Be the first to own a 4 wheeler on the road and in the woods...
Please call 812-305-11 nine six I live in Lexington. KY
I am debating on whether I am going to buy a side by side or atv to hunt with. If I get a side by side it will be a rzr 570 o a can am commander 800. But I need to know if you can legally make a side by side street legal in Tennessee and use I on public roads if you can and you know the requirements and laws that I have to follow to do this then I would love to hear back from you. Any answers are welcome. Thank you
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man... That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying @#$% YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
1) Home computer crashes....
2) Work audit Nazis.....
You've been dutifully warned.....