January Photo Contest!

quadcrazy

January Photo Contest!

Theme: ATV/ATC/UTV Best Group Photo

Sponsored By:

xtream3.gif

X-Tream Clean XTC

Prize: XTC Product Pack

Includes: 32oz bottles of XTC MX / ATV Wash, XTC Mud Guard, XTC Foam Filter Cleaner, 13oz can of XTC Quick Hit Detail Spray, and decals.

xtream.gif

More Product Information

Contact X-Tream Clean

Rules: Submit your Group photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Clarification of Group Theme: You can only submit a photo that has more than one rider in it. You may submit photos that have been entered before but that have not won.

Last day to enter a photo is January 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of January to determine the winner.

Voting will end January 31st and the winner will be announced!

Here we where in WV. We just met these great, GREAT people from SC! We rode with them for the rest of the day, about 80+ miles! And as you can see, we where enjoying the beautiful senery of West Virgina! And we can't forget to mention our buddy Dave who generiously let us spend a few days at his awsome camp! Also, he is the won who took this beautiful picture!

10-16-2007-043.jpg

(Click on the picture to get the full beauty!)

A new thread has been started for the vote. For those of you that did not follow the guidelines and submit a photo that follows the current theme or guidelines of this contest, your photo has been removed from the entries. ( We kept a couple that were borderline, but if you had only one rider and one quad, it was removed.) You may submit it into future contests. Please always make sure to read the contest rules and guidelines before submitting your entry.

Thank you to everyone for your entries! Good Luck!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
    • By mbirt
      Hey all,
      Just picked up two dead mid-90's Kawasaki Bayou 220s for $250. Already have one running on starting fluid and it sounds healthier than expected. Moving onto a thorough carb cleaning and refurb of the brakes next. These are our first ATVs and we're excited to make family memories on simple, approachable machines on our newly acquired land.
      In case anyone reads this, is it worth rushing to 10 posts here to get the Bayou 220 FSM if I already have a Bayou 250 FSM?

Thanks, 
      Matt

• By westomatic
      Hey all,
      My name is Weston and I own a small engine repair shop in Pueblo, Colorado. I've only been repairing engines for 2.5 years so I still have plenty to learn. I look forward to learning from you all and pitching in on problem-solving when possible.
      Thanks for the add!
    • By gatorschevy
      just picked this one up and was wondering how you know for sure the the 2-stroke oil is going into the motor? I don't want to blow this thing up; I know I can unhook up the parts and just mix it myself but that's another can sitting around