mywifeknowseverythin

Any Trikers in CA....????????

7 posts in this topic

Give me a Shout out.....We can Hook up and Ride....My Old Ribs are just startin to feel better:D

Northern CA to Central.....Let me know

GIT IR RAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

348483C9537Ffp583Dot3E2323A3D3B3A43.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

You willing to come to the Bay area for some ATC Adventures. We are always out tearing it up

mud185.jpg

You willing to come to the Bay area for some ATC Adventures. We are always out tearing it up

mud185.jpg

Are you willing to Step it up a Notch and get some Big Boy Trikes....LMFAO!!!! Just F'en with ya:laugh:

The Bay area Doesnt have a place that I am interested in Riding......The Closest spot to you would be Pismo.....I will go there.....We should plan something for the Summer???? I will be in at the Oregon dunes the 23rd of this month....15- 18 of next month then again for Dune Fest the end of July.....So I have June and Aug. open..... Maybe start a thread in the places to ride area and see who all we can Pull in????? Pismo run????:yes: Camping on the Beach?????

We just picked up a 84 250R last night.... your gonna be jealous we only paid $450 for it. It was a lien sale from our local shop. Fresh 20 over top end never ridden on fires first kick. I still can't believe it was only $450

We just picked up a 84 250R last night.... your gonna be jealous we only paid $450 for it. It was a lien sale from our local shop. Fresh 20 over top end never ridden on fires first kick. I still can't believe it was only $450

Nice buy!!!! double your money now and find a 85-86 250R.....Night and Day compared to the Air Foilers:yes:

I know it I have a 89 250R Fourtrax that I wish was a ATC