Quantcast

DON'T RIDE ALONE, UNSAFE, LET ME KNOW

So many things can go wrong, while out riding, even when with others, when getting away from the group! Try to always ride with at least one other person! If your over 50 and ride alone let me know, I'll try to go with you. I know the trails pretty good, up north, around St Helen, Mi. or I'll try to try areas of the state your more accustom to. I know its too cold now, but spring will be here before you can blink an eye lol
I can ride with the slowest dude in the pack, to WOT! Get in touch before season starts for more inf. Thanks, Steve

kq750_trx450r_6c968bc880b610242c8f1e1d79
trx250r_86_ea4300037719ab00a80bbded61d1d
st_helen_21f05717bb65e888dbce7eb974d6572

• Like 1

Great point , and kind of you to put the offer out to ride/w others.  

When im out alone I usually adjust my ride for safety, i dont get into anything over my head lol , some afternoons i just want to cruise the trail  ill go,slow enjoy the ride , but you are right about being alone , very easy to make a mistake ad regret it.  Be safe. Airborne 

• Like 1

Love going out just for a cruise. Here is a question. Whith  all of my bikes I add on the front and back Go pro cam mounts.   I do it bc I like to see how the ride looks afterwards. The rear cam catches my son who is usually behind me. And the front just for sh*** and giggles. But it’s also good to record other things.  So when I’m out solo upstate I like to turn it on and go cruising and hope to catch a deer or any other crazy animal that may jump out. 

Bottom line of anything happens it’s on video!!!

4 hours ago, Frank Angerano said:

Love going out just for a cruise. Here is a question. Whith  all of my bikes I add on the front and back Go pro cam mounts.   I do it bc I like to see how the ride looks afterwards. The rear cam catches my son who is usually behind me. And the front just for sh*** and giggles. But it’s also good to record other things.  So when I’m out solo upstate I like to turn it on and go cruising and hope to catch a deer or any other crazy animal that may jump out. 

where was the question? heh

and yeah, I need to put mounts on myself. Which do you trust/use for your bikes? I just have the one older gpro but I too hope to catch something (not deer, I can spit on those doe)

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 10:03 AM, Frank Angerano said:

Good idea on the cams seen a bobcat jump out the other day in front of me.

• 1 month later...

I was gonna write a big long speech about me riding alone .... but I deleted it. Lets just say, you ride how you want, & I'll ride how I want ... and most of the time, I ride alone ... and I like it !! Been doing the "Alone Thing" for over 50 yrs ... hunting, trapping, snowshoeing, camping, and ATVing in the spring, summer, fall & winter (on tracks) .... and I'm still here.  :twitsy:

But like some have mentioned, if one does ride alone, don't do stupid stuff, don't take unnecessary risks, have the means to spend a night or two in the wild, let someone know where you plan to spend the day, and if possible, have a way to communicate with the world or send an SOS. (i.e. Garmin InReach or a SPOT device.)  :unsure: .... BTW, I only got the way to communicate with the world in the past couple years., before that, I was TOTALLY alone ....... YEAH BUDDY !!! 

I'm not trying to justify or say a guy should ride alone, but if a guy has someone to ride with, SWEET !!! ..... If not, well then, you either sell your ATV or ... You Ride Alone !!  :yes:

WHAT !?!? :chatterboxn: ...... :biglaugh: