Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

streetspeed607

300/400ex in black??

as far as I can find, black began in 2006 for both, but for 2008 only the 400ex comes in black....the 08 400ex model's pretty sweet w/the black and red.

I hope that helps....are you looking for one? My husband just bought the black/blue 08 450r :)

I know this is a little old but if you looking to find something in that color and cant find it...you can always just buy new plastics in the color you want.

as far as I can find, black began in 2006 for both, but for 2008 only the 400ex comes in black....the 08 400ex model's pretty sweet w/the black and red.

I hope that helps....are you looking for one? My husband just bought the black/blue 08 450r :)

Yeah, the Red/Black 400EX is sweet lookin. Congrats to your husband. Have him check out

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
Best 450R site on the web.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• '93 Big bear 4x2, 350cc. Fresh rebuild, black smoke and bogg out

Hey guys im a new member here, names chris and I just paid out the ass to fix my big bear 350. It got rings valve seals a rocker arm a head gasket. I got out yesterday for about an hour before it started to back fire on me and shot a huge black cloud of smoke out. I couldn't get it started so my buddy towed me back to the pick up point and after about an hour of sitting it started up like it was no issue at all. I got my beast back yesterday and have all weekend to get into it. Anything would be great thank you! Note a slight cloud to the left of the photo. Couldn't get one of the thicker smoke

By Christopher Chatters, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Big Bear 350 been sitting for 10 years - I can't get it into neutral

Helping my Father-in-Law get his 1987 (I think) Big Bear 350 running so he can sell it. I can't get it into neutral (or don't know how) so I can pressure wash it before starting repairs. See photo. Clutch is hard to operate. I clicked down on the shift pedal to what I think is 1st then pulled up one click, but it's still in gear. The brake drum is stuck and the electrical system needs tracing out. How can I get it in neutral or just get the wheels rolling?

By Txbigbear, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 12 replies
    • Guy Un-Crates A Honda ATC90 After 43 Years

atvs Another Vintage Motorsport Restorations Masterpiece 1970’s and 80’s ATC’s are getting rarer by the minute. Thankfully some of them are being preserved with OEM quality. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • STOLEN ATV: STOLEN WHITE S4 LIFTED EZGO TXT GOLF CART – BLACK SEATS – BLACK TOP

PLEASE SHARE – – – – – – – – Tuesday MORNING 09/12/17 between 1:30 AM – 2:00am, (2) golf carts were stolen from our lot. Any information or leads are appreciated and should be reported to Richmond County Sheriff’s office. AGC is offering a reward to anyone that can provide solid info and leads to the recovery. The one cart pictured has not been recovered. Description include – – Bright White S4 (KW) front cowl, LX rear Bright White Body, Black front brushguard, 4″ OEM Drop Axle Lift Kit, 80″ Black Top with Black Trim Band, Black OEM Seat Covers, AGC Rear Seat Kit (MudFlaps built into Rear Foot Plate), 2017 Powertron Black 8V Batteries, 14″ Machined / Black Maverick “Vampire” Wheels with 23x10x14 Backlash Tires. (Serial Number) This cart is unique, and will stand out as not many carts are solid white in this body style, have a all black long top, and black 8v batteries…. This cart will possibly have damage to the roof and brush guard due to the escape route.. However the entire cart should be in like new condition. This cart did not have a charger, so if you own a golf car business be aware of customers looking for just a charger and nothing else. The post STOLEN WHITE S4 LIFTED EZGO TXT GOLF CART – BLACK SEATS – BLACK TOP appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • STOLEN ATV: STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV

My 12 year old son worked and saved up his hard earned money to buy his ATV and Dirt Bike. Yet both were stolen out of his grandparents garage. Now his has no money and nothing to show for working and saving so hard! His heart is literally broken over this,as well as mine for him.please help me find the low life’s who did this to my child and please help to bring back my sons hard earned things. He’s a very, very good child,who is an innocent victim. Please give me ANY information u might come across! I would greatly appreciate any kind of help u may give me. We would be forever greatful!
      !
      Thank u so much! The post STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content