Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Got some great deals yesterday! Someone I know got a Toshiba Laptop from BestBuy for $229. I got some memory cards CHEAP!

No, but I was part of Cyber Monday! lol

Hahahah! I love you Cyber Monday shoppers!!! My "corporate american monkey" monday - friday job is working at an internet advertising agency. :-) Go buy stuff!! Woo hoo!!

mom said she watched 4 crashes in the mall parking lot... I didn't go out in brave it that night..

I went to BestBuy this past Friday, at 4 am in the morning to try and get this desktop that was $599 with 6GB of ram and 22" monitor. Got there and the line was HUGE!!! Got in there at like 5:10 am and had to get on another line to the GeekSquad desk, just to find out that the desktop was sold out. The funny thing is, this desktop was available online at 11 pm the night before, but I didn't want to pay the shippping...Should have done it, here's the item: HP a6614f Desktop with AMD Phenom™ X4 9500 Processor, 21.6" LCD Monitor, Inkjet Printer & Antivirus

Now, Walmart had a $400 desktop as a door buster special, I checked and it was online at 3:00 am before I left. I said screw it, let me order it online before I leave so I have something, and still try and get the BestBuy one, and I did! It's not as powerful, but at least I got something..here it is: Walmart.com: HP Pavilion a6683w-b Desktop PC w/ AMD Turion X2 2200 Dual-Core Processor with 19" Wide LCD Monitor: Computers

It's coming in the mail for $4 shipping! The lesson here is, next year, I'm getting up in the middle of the night and shopping online! I got all my presale info here: Desktops Sale Items - Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com

Now onto CyberMonday!

I thought about going out to Kohls and Walmart...but I decided I better not...

I stuck to the online deals..heck, most places if you spent 70 bucks or more they were giving out free shipping :)

ALL my shopping is right here this year- most places offer free shipping or really cheap shipping. I hate crowds and traffic! and waiting in line too. on my debit card- no credit this year!:ola:

I bought online at Sears and Walmart. Bought a DVD player for $29 and a portable DVD player for my daughter for $49. Didn't really have much money this year to spend, we're getting too much work done on the outside of our house, new deck, siding, and electric service upgrade. Thousands....bankrupted us!!!

Anyone buy anything good on Black Friday? I bought a walmart nintendo wii for $99 for my daughter and some misc toys for xmas on sale.

You know most Black Friday sales are scams. You see the big deals but then if you look closely it says limit 10 per store. The big deals are just to get you to come to the store. A lot of people can't keep from spending money after they get in the store.

You know most Black Friday sales are scams. You see the big deals but then if you look closely it says limit 10 per store. The big deals are just to get you to come to the store. A lot of people can't keep from spending money after they get in the store.

I agree, but I have not stood in a line in over 3 years. All those door buster, early bird specials....are usually available online also. I bought the $99 wii on thanksgiving morning on walmart.com, some people stood in line to get that. I follow this blackfriday gottadeal site and look before hand at what to get.

I stayed home while the wife went out shiopping with the girls. That crap is a night mare, better to just stay home.

Not here !! Funny thing is that most of the items that people are beating each other up for will be on sale after Xmas for cheaper !!! :laugh:

I liked how oddball stores had their own black friday sales like Walgreens or your local 99¢ store. I dont think anyone was lining up to get in

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Since I got my gift cards I was looking on cyber monday for a deal. I found 1 but my wife would not let me have it because how much I have already spent on my quad. But cycle gear had the gopro hd camera for 199.00 and with my gift card it would have been in the 160.00 range. I'm still sad!

i try to avoid black friday shoping at all cost ... it gets crazy and accidents are so numerous its just not cost effective to even try it ... then the theifs are roaming the parking lots looking for cars to break into ....