Quantcast

New Guy from Indiana

dirtdevil96

Hey I'm new to this forum.I just got into ATV's last summer after wanting one since I was 6.I currently have 2.My first quad was a 1991 Honda 250X and I still have it.My second quad is a 2007 Arctic Cat DVX400.I like working on quads(I'm a mechanic by trade)but I like riding more.I'd like to find more places to ride,good mods,and maybe find some riding buddies.I'm on the atvoutdoors forum too.TTYL

Hey I'm new to this forum.I just got into ATV's last summer after wanting one since I was 6.I currently have 2.My first quad was a 1991 Honda 250X and I still have it.My second quad is a 2007 Arctic Cat DVX400.I like working on quads(I'm a mechanic by trade)but I like riding more.I'd like to find more places to ride,good mods,and maybe find some riding buddies.I'm on the atvoutdoors forum too.TTYL
Welcome aboard dirtdevil96! So fellow Hoosier , where are you at in Indiana.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!I'm located on the west central side;about 50 miles north of Terre Haute.I live in the country;but the closest town is called Cayuga.I've been riding on my folks property which is mainly woods and some pastures.There's a couple riding areas close to me(Mule Ridge&Badlands)but I've only been to Mule Ridge so far due to transportation issues.I got a truck in December but now need some longer ramps.I have both quads apart for upgrades and am waiting for weather above 40 to finish because the garage doesn't have any heat.Where are you at and where do you ride?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!I'm located on the west central side;about 50 miles north of Terre Haute.I live in the country;but the closest town is called Cayuga.I've been riding on my folks property which is mainly woods and some pastures.There's a couple riding areas close to me(Mule Ridge&Badlands)but I've only been to Mule Ridge so far due to transportation issues.I got a truck in December but now need some longer ramps.I have both quads apart for upgrades and am waiting for weather above 40 to finish because the garage doesn't have any heat.Where are you at and where do you ride?
What's Mule Ridge like? On the map looks to be 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. Have a good one.

you live kinda close to me.. i am about 15 mins from the badlands... mule ridge sucks tho.. i recommend the badlands over that place any day of the week... i live in danville IL... march 29th that weekend try to make it over to the badlands as there will be alot of us over there from a bunch of different forums.. should be about 25-35 people all heading over for the weekend...

BuckBilly-Mule Ridge is the only riding area I've been to.I thought it was OK but I don't have anything to compare it to.It's about 1/2 hr from my house.I liked the fact the trails were labeled for difficulty level.I also liked there's no trucks or Jeeps allowed so it's a nice place to learn at.They also have spots labeled "mud" and "winch"and a couple semi-moto style tracks.Badlands is about 45 min from my house.After the weather warms up I'll check that place out.Downfour-That's crazy you mention Danville;that's the city I work and shop in.You don't work at Coultas do you?I know someone who works there that has a Rappy.I'd really like to join y'all that weekend in March but I have to work every weekend.If I have Easter Sunday off I might be able to get out.My normal days off are Tues and Wed.:mad: