Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Whats your favorite hobbies?

Of course mine is atving and building websites. Hopefully some day I will be able to retire and travel to more parks, enjoy the outdoors, and not to have to worry about money. I also want to spend more time developing websites centered around ATV's like atvlounge.com - Home. Enjoy talking with visitors and like to see whats going on in the chat room, especially when the topics are HOT. Thanks

Of course mine is atving and building websites. Hopefully some day I will be able to retire and travel to more parks, enjoy the outdoors, and not to have to worry about money. I also want to spend more time developing websites centered around ATV's like atvlounge.com - Home. Enjoy talking with visitors and like to see whats going on in the chat room, especially when the topics are HOT. Thanks

Your site does not come up.

quaddin'....photography.....golf....pool....movies/dvds....surfing po** while eating CheezDoodles™......

I used to play a TON of softball...when I was HEALTHY!!!!!!!! BLEH!

Tom D

hey ajmboy... not sure why site didn't work for you.. its atvlounge.com . Check it out when you have some time. I know I will be glad when this weather passes, we are getting around 8 inches of snow here in Missouri. Its been a hectic winter. I rode on sunday, it was in the 70's... today its snowing like crazy.. I love this weather Thanks

:brickwall:I think I would hurt myself with the Wii.!:brickwall:

haha yeah my boyfriend and I were playin on new years and drinking ( not smart ) and he wacked me in the shoulder playin tennis. When we were playin golf he wacked himself really hard in the head. So as long as there is no drinking involved you should be safe lol

yeah i havent got a new generation system yet but i plan on a ps3.

my sisters boyfriend has one and i play it all the time..

try a PS3 on a 49" HD.

one word.

INSANE.

plus microsoft makes you pay for online. how gay is that?:laugh:

I want a PS3 so i can play the new MX vs ATV game they have out. They have it for the wii but its not as good graphics.:wink: