Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

08raptor350

First Colf Cart.....First Project (Edited Version)

i havent the slightest idea what i have done wrong ...i never raised a tone whatsoever... i was just trying to help out ... trailblazer ...now i see where you are coming from you had never told me exactly what kind of situation you were in and now i understand...name the mods you want done and ill hunt them down for you the best i can....i tend to have alot of time on my hands lately ..lol ...buckbilly...sry if i was out of line ...?

dont worry about it. imto be honest a dick. i jump on people most of the time. just ignore it lol. i just get a lot of critisism from people about my quad and how slow it is and everything. its cool.

anyway. the mods i think im planning for this year are.

hot seat full exhaust

k&n filter

new rubber

dial-a-jet kit

bored. maybe .10 to .40 over

new wiseco piston

and maybe if im lucky for the b-day. a 38mm flatslide carb =]

edit: clutch kit

and good point BB

trailblazer im sure you have heard this b4 but with all the money your about to spend on modding your bike why dont you save your cash then sell the bike and get a different quad that will suit your needs better..it makes alot more sense...plus yuor only gonna get so much out of the trailblazer 250...on another note,,,theres a reason why you cant find a jetting kit....because no one mods these bikes... i know how you feel your probably saying " well this is the bike i have to work with...so im gonna mod this one.." but when you weigh it out your getting older and that thing is eventually going to out grow you if it already hasnt....

i think you should of took your own advice..

also sry for all the crap you get on the rap forum.. once those fellas have it out for you its going to be a while till they settle down...

you own a rappy shouldnt you know what one looks like :realmad:

thats a 700r.

you can tell by the larger gaps in the front grill.

350 front:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

700r front:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE :wacko:

actually no...that pic in my aviator is my pimped out 2006 yamaha raptor 700...and as for taking my own advice thats exactly what i did...i had owned a 2008 350 for about a month when i realized that it wouldnt do what i wanted it I took a loss and went back to the dealership and traded it in my my 700r... and as for getting all kinds of crap in raptor forum...thats incorrect...i never got any crap from nobody.. my user name in raptor forum is 700rappy... what do have to say about that now? lol

just a mis understanding thats all lol... no problem dude...when i do give advice my intentions are totally positive..i dont try to steer anybody the wrong way...i just learn from my mistakes...just me switching from the 350 to the 700 a month later cost me like 2000...thats called a lesson learnt ...i should have bought the 700r right off the bat..

actually no...that pic in my aviator is my pimped out 2006 yamaha raptor 700...and as for taking my own advice thats exactly what i did...i had owned a 2008 350 for about a month when i realized that it wouldnt do what i wanted it I took a loss and went back to the dealership and traded it in my my 700r... and as for getting all kinds of crap in raptor forum...thats incorrect...i never got any crap from nobody.. my user name in raptor forum is 700rappy... what do have to say about that now? lol

yeah i realized it wasn't the same person.. sorry for the misunderstanding... there is someone on the raptor forum with you screen name that is a total tool... so once again sorry for the mishap... and 700 are the shit... we both have one and they look the same... lol

yeah i realized it wasn't the same person.. sorry for the misunderstanding... there is someone on the raptor forum with you screen name that is a total tool... so once again sorry for the mishap... and 700 are the shit... we both have one and they look the same... lol

ya thats ok dude...i think i read some threads with that dude they were totally trashing his 350 when he was asking mod questions...i dont really like to pick on peoples rides too much because you never know whether their 10 or 30... a 350 serves its purpose for a younger rider...and ya both our quads look the same but not for long ill post some new pics in one of my albums and let you guys check it out...

just a mis understanding thats all lol... no problem dude...when i do give advice my intentions are totally positive..i dont try to steer anybody the wrong way...i just learn from my mistakes...just me switching from the 350 to the 700 a month later cost me like 2000...thats called a lesson learnt ...i should have bought the 700r right off the bat..
A $2,000 dollar lesson is better than being crippled or dead because you couldn't handle the 700.

When the 500 Quadracer came out , I saw people go from 110cc three wheeler to the 500 2 stroke monster.That was a blast to ride. I haven't riden one since we were have a hill climb race in upper Mich. and watched two guys get seriously injured because they bought quads they couldn't handle.

A $2,000 dollar lesson is better than being crippled or dead because you couldn't handle the 700.

When the 500 Quadracer came out , I saw people go from 110cc three wheeler to the 500 2 stroke monster.That was a blast to ride. I haven't riden one since we were have a hill climb race in upper Mich. and watched two guys get seriously injured because they bought quads they couldn't handle.

youre totally right... but seeing my age and what not ...i should have gotten the 700 right off the bat....i have owned dirt bikes b4 so i should have known better... but oh well i have what i want now...