Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Mike Foreman

New to Quads and lovin it!

That’s a good idea.   The relays go bad over time.   That is a newer bike so I’m a little surprised but anything’s possable.   

Ignition switches go bad all the time.  Especially when they are in bad locations.    Polaris was putting them on the right side of the bike in front of the gas tank. Not sure on the outlaw but could be just wet and oxidized inside.  

On 12/6/2018 at 9:30 PM, Mike Foreman said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=01ee6617cc17ea3cimageproxy.php?img=&key=01ee6617cc17ea3cimageproxy.php?img=&key=01ee6617cc17ea3ccurrent state. Don’t see any safety switches on the parts breakdown for this model. imageproxy.php?img=&key=01ee6617cc17ea3c

FE95B307-619E-4790-9A12-5F156FC450B7.jpeg

855CA5B1-733F-4C15-BC93-DBD7F2A8E9D7.jpeg

1FF25FBA-BB64-4D66-9187-B1849DD5CFB9.jpeg

D39659F6-F1BF-4595-A89D-0F307FCCF9FC.jpeg

2725A02F-461E-40C2-A97D-6802EC2E81D9.jpeg

06C254D5-094A-4DE0-933F-7BE87D9A0A2D.jpeg

looks like a really fun bike!

Need to close this thread! 

So I had two issues- one was a dead cell and the other was the kill switch.  Replaced battery  and swapped out the switch for a 7.99 autozone waterproof switch.   Sodiered it back and glued it to the original plastic. Works great again.   Also swapped all brake shoes out and it stops again but the rear brakes on this Polaris really blow.  

ECCE26E4-97C0-4841-AFB9-B9E01063A988.jpeg

D0FCB803-6BC3-4BB7-AAAB-54AFAC7E64FA.jpeg

• Like 1

nice job.. im new too.. the more I learn the better for sure

I'm not new to quads but new to this site.  Its a great thing having a love for ATV's.  Hopefully you got everything running.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.