Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

1995-1999 Lakota 300 Manual

David C

I have the opportunity to pick up a 1995-1999 Lakota 300 with a bad wiring harness per the current owner and found this site in search of a service manual. I'm not much of a talker/poster. I prefer to lurk and get the info I desire, maybe ask a question or two for clarification and maybe interject if I have reliable first hand knowledge on the subject. Otherwise I pretty much just keep to myself, wrench and ride.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, David Mills said:

I have a lakota too it is pieced together from different models

I like being to myself to but need Manual

I need help with brake system 

How do I remove transmission gears 

How do I adjust carb

Hope you get what you need

Your posts have all been merged. 

You can get the manual  after 10 contributing posts. Not some random posts just to get to 10 posts.  I hope @Admin maybe changes this to 10 contributing posts over a period of time like 24 hours or something to avoid what a lot of people are doing! Random posts of garbage just to get there manual.  I can personally tell you that it’s not a good look and I would be less inclined to even read the repetitive posts. If you are looking for specific pages of the manual,  there are members here that will help you out with that as well as members that have bikes of that brand and will help if they can.  Seems like you have your hands full with this bike and Quadcrazy knows that type of thing because we have some quality members that can help you along.   

Make a list prioritize the list and get after one problem at a time. My suggestion would be to look at the most expensive problem first to see if the bike is worth it.  If the bike is worth it then let’s get after it and explain what you need first and before you know it you will have access to the manual and the respect of the members to help.  You can also pay a membership fee and have access to what you need without the contributing posts.