Quantcast

Michigan looking for trail riding friend over 50

I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

trx250r 86.jpg

PIC_0399.JPG

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 11:01 AM, LT80 said:

Maybe we can get together! I'm 60 and still bang it pretty good on my beloved 2-fiddy-R. :)

I have been to Silver Lake to ride the "dune". lol

Sounds great!! Sorry I didn't get your reply in my mail for some reason, so its lucky I happened back here to see your message to possibly ride one day. I have been riding up around St Helen to Mio region since 86, with kids and know the area real well, and have many great places to show if you've never been there yet! My kids have stopped riding last year after blowing rod and can't afford repairs.

I'm very familiar w/the R's, had all three model years of 250 and 2 of 450's, which I presently have and really love it! Fast/quick/lite, kick start 2004 that starts easily and reliable! 

Been to Silver lk many times, not many trails, and usually just stay a day, but up north is better where there's so many trails, you'll never cross the same one twice, and can ride for days!

We have either camped at campground there or stayed at Trails Inn, right on trail head downtown St Helen on colder days, and with friends with their campers, with rustic and electric sites at campground, and it too is right there in town with atv dealer for parts and hardware stores. Great restaurants too!

I'm semi retired here in Taylor, Mi. and have plenty of time for trails/camping once weather breaks, how about something about yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, 4tracker said:

Michigan trail buddy needed, to join me for St Helen trip this spring/summer, camping, trail riding! Over 50 to have more things in common. 2 or more days would be great! Let me know and lets go! Thanks, Steve

@4tracker please do not post duplicate topics. Today you posted three new topics with the same name as this one topic. I've removed two of those and merged one into this one. Please use this topic to post your updates. Once you make a post, it moves to the top of the list. Thank you.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:20 AM, Admin said:

@4tracker please do not post duplicate topics. Today you posted three new topics with the same name as this one topic. I've removed two of those and merged one into this one. Please use this topic to post your updates. Once you make a post, it moves to the top of the list. Thank you.

sorry I'm learning, still new at this, thanks

On 1/29/2019 at 9:20 AM, Admin said:

sorry I'm learning, still new at this, thanks

Getting ready for new season ahead! Get in touch soon. AND LETS RIDE
Thanks Steve

If you might know of anyone that would possibly be interested in riding with another trail friend/buddy, or someone riding alone that might prefer to ride with another trail rider, give them my offer to join up, not safe riding alone, I'll be lining up trips soon, to be ready when weather warms up. 
Thanks, Steve

There must be someone in Michigan surely.

How many quads do you have mate?.

My view is one bike is never enough, I have 4 including the road bike. :)                                                                                                                                                               Or get a mate to buy a quad or trike, then at least you already know them. 

GETTING READY FOR THIS YEAR ATV RIDING SEASON!
Just installed new tires on my quad hauling van, to have one other thing out of the way, before riding season begins! Also getting together camping/ATV reminder lists, to stick in/on things like ATV storage box, van tool box, ATV box, Map folder, list taped on kitchen cupboard door, riding gear box, camping bag, clothes bag, food/drinks list etc.  Don't need to get all the way out, to ride somewhere, and possibly forget something as simple/little as the key, its happened to us before lol Don't leave home without it, the lists that is lol Also trying to rig up a longer antenna on radio talkies, hoping to get a mile more range, while out on trail.
We have to be ready when season finally arrives, this far north, with only having around 4 decent trail riding months in Michigan here! First with having to wait for snow to melt, then for flooding to dry up, hopefully sometime in mid May, then stops suddenly in mid July with humid 90 days, until end of Aug. then ending again in late oct. 
Don't ride alone get with me and lets ride!

Not getting any response on this forum, since having my posts so lost, way down in, away from new posts! Other forum allow posting in many areas and keeping posts on top, easier to find, receiving new reply's often!

Might be wasting my time again, but here goes!

TRYING TO FIND A FRIEND/BUDDY TO TRAIL RIDE WITH THIS SEASON. GET WITH ME AND LETS RIDE 2019