Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Have you bought from Rocky Mountain ATV?

Have you ever bought from Rocky Mountain ATV? If so, what did you buy and how was the service, shipping, price, etc. Just looking for some feedback. They seem to still be one of the leaders out there in atv parts and accessories, although I don't usually recommend them because I don't use them personally. 

I purchased from them tires and rims several times and a soft rear pack for my girls quad. I never had an issue with them.

Mike

• Like 1

I bought some ratchet straps from them.  They sent the wrong ones.  Simple phone call had the correct ones on the way and I got to keep the wrong ones.  I'd call that good customer service.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

Have you ever bought from Rocky Mountain ATV? If so, what did you buy and how was the service, shipping, price, etc. Just looking for some feedback. They seem to still be one of the leaders out there in atv parts and accessories, although I don't usually recommend them because I don't use them personally. 

I have bought from them, i purchased a set of 4 point harness belts, service was good, delivery was good, pricd was fair tge only issue i have is that it was in US dollars and i am in canada so with exchange and shipping it was a bit pricey. Bob

• Like 1

Rocky Mountain Cycle is one of my favorite vendors.  Everything I have ever ordered from them was received very quickly and came exactly as ordered.

Also in my opinion their Tusk line of products provides some of the best value in Motorcycle/ATV products.

• Like 1

i bought rear tires from them 2 years ago and stud nuts,checked price for front 2 weeks ago same tires 12.00 cheaper on ebay.the oil filter they sell didnt include 2 orings needed for my atv

• Like 1

Rocky Mountain is the only place that you need to deal with. I have bought lots of stuff from them. I was really impressed with the tire/wheel sets. They come mounted, aired up and get delivered fast. I have made the comment several times that I think they put it in a truck and drive it straight to your place.