Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Take a look at this. I just ordered it. Wondering what your thoughts are ? I mainly like to get my bikes up In the air so I’m not killing my back any more.  I either build up some stuff I have laying around etc but this looks like it’s going to work out well.  

Goplus 300lb Motorcycle Lift Table Hydraulic Cycle Dirt Bike ATV Scissor Jack Lift Hoist Center Stand Lift https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BRBKA82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Kx5wCbPR1HRPA

Looks like it will be perfect for working on bikes. ATV's not so much with a 300 pound limit.

Mike

I seen that limit.  The reason why I ordered it is I’ve seen it in person and it’s solid. I seen it pick up a 500 lbs bike with ease. Not saying that the seals could not blow out on the hydraulic pump but I don’t plan on leaving the bike on the lift while I’m working on it.   I have something for that I’m going to post soon. I want this for getting the bike in the air and it will be coming out from under the bike as soon as it’s up in the air. 

• Like 1

the way Ive always done it:  nobody cares about the 'safe' limit...thats just to cover there butts from being sued when an idiot tries to put a semi on it and gets killed.  I always judged the limit by when the jack broke.  For example, My shed/shop was settling in one corner about 3 years ago.  Took my dads 2 ton jack and lift my (at that time) 8x10 shop up while loaded with tools.  Jack leaks a little now but is still trucking..🤘

oh and btw the dad lives by this same standard.  I wasnt the one that made the jack leak-  He used it to jack up our kitchen sealing about 4 inches because of termite damage...  two story house...upstairs lifted by a 2 ton jack and it lives to tell the tale...😎

Edited by JacobSlabach
  • Like 1

Haha jacking the ceiling.   That’s great sounds like my father lol. Believe it or not I’m fabricating a stand that I can jack the bike up with that jack and put the bike on the stands, remove the jack and roll another bike under it. I call it my atv bunk bed project. I am running out of room!!!

22 hours ago, Frank Angerano said:

I seen that limit.  The reason why I ordered it is I’ve seen it in person and it’s solid. I seen it pick up a 500 lbs bike with ease. Not saying that the seals could not blow out on the hydraulic pump but I don’t plan on leaving the bike on the lift while I’m working on it.   I have something for that I’m going to post soon. I want this for getting the bike in the air and it will be coming out from under the bike as soon as it’s up in the air. 

Gotcha, thought you bought it to work on machines where it would be on the jack for hours, possibly days.

Mike

• Like 1

Handy makes a great air lift table good for 1000lbs with the side extensions. Helps save the old back and knees. Mine gets used for all kinds of projects and service work.  Found mine on craigslist cheap. Yes they cost but you can find them cheaper, But get hurt one time or damage your ride and the fill cost of this looks cheap, real cheap Better safe than hurt and sorry with expensive medical bills too boot....image.png.7ff134319d70738ee38d1b243117bf73.png

Edited by David Peterson
  • Like 1