Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Frank Angerano

Thoughts on this new type set up

So I’m always looking around on different types of pages on atv’s and new mods etc. lately I’ve been seeing a lot of this radiator mount super high up on the front end.  Some have integrated the snorkel into it as well.  Personally I’m not a fan but wondering what’s everyone’s thoughts on the way it looks? 

1DBB4D24-D4FA-4CF4-B386-DB94A174865F.jpeg

E1A3278D-DB4E-4507-8ACC-377869B681D5.jpeg

5B74A09A-199F-43BC-B8C1-02701B7D548E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Those are some aggressive tires! I am definitely  not a fan of the looks of those  quads. Those tires would be  useless here . No  snow or  sand to run them  on and I  am  not a fan  of  mud.

Edited by davefrombc

The tires I get.  We get snow and I would think they would help.  But that front end is just out of whack when it comes to a proportional look.  It overpoweres the look of the bike.  I also feel like your head can slam down on it if you stop short for any reason.  

the radiator relocator is useless to you unless you plan to mud or go deep in the snow- I would buy one of those (polaris though) in a heartbeat if I had the cash, but they are mud atvs- the manufacturer had one goal in mind: MUD..  I think I wouldnt like the loss of front rack usage, but I love the look (to a certain extent- If the radiator is too high up that you cant sit down and drive but have to stand on the bike to see over, thats pretty stupid) - I like the way polaris built their sportsman highlifters:

llokj.jpg

hhj.jpg

jfks.jpg

sorry those pics are small- they came right off images lolcome on eye roll GIF by NBA

another thing I love about the highlifters is that they have their winch mounted high so you dont have to go swimming to get the winch out when you're stuck in a mud hole...  on those canams you posted, the winch is the first thing underwater haha

I think they look sick. But I can do without the radiator in my face. Imagine bouncing your face off that. Omg. That would suck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.