Quantcast

quadfest

wowwww we might just have to go to that!!! what an awesome event..and I LOVE how they sponsor an essay and drawing contest for the kids..............very cool way to get families involved more:yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By tkokenos
      I just recently purchased a Polaris xpress 300 and have had a number of problems.. I purchased it in none running condition and found that it needed a top end done.. after completing the top end and not being able to find the oil drain plug for the engine, any kind of dip stick to check the oil, or any where that I could fill the engine with oil I was already frustated enough.. and then when i finally did get it started and tried to put it in gear and it would just grind(no matter what gear) My frustation has become monumental.. any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.. i've already tried to idle the engine down to it nearly stauling out and then tried putting it in gear and it would just grind, or if i tried to force it it would just staul out completely.. for fear of tearing up gears I would like some input procede any further..
      Thomas,
    • By Jeff Comstock
      So it's been a while since I was on here begging for knowledge but....here I am again, like a bad penny.
      So my 300 bayou was fine and I drive it close to 30 miles a day ( no joke, no license). I pulled over to light a cigar and drove 100 ft and started down a dip in the dirt road and it acted like it was out of gas (just filled the tank) but then when I tapped the brakes it started running fine.
      Now it'll start but runs rough unless I turn on the headlights and brake light them it'll even out and at first it'll skip and backfire almost them it'll run fine untill it goes to idle them repeat above. If I sh** off the headlights it wants to die. My boss has the same 300 so I swapped battery and cdi and regulator with his and still the same jazz. Could it be the coil? Don't they do like old cars and just die? Also went I throw my voltmeter on the battery while it's running it sits at 9.87-.99 like it's not charging, did that even with different battery, reg., Cdi. Checked the grounds, all good. It's always been a rule that if a battery has only 9 volts then turning on the lights drains power and it runs worse. I'm confused like I just saw a churchmouse kick a barn cats butt
    • By Belmontie
      Hi bought a 2012 kingquad ASI last year a great machine which is a delight to ride, but I find sometimes it doesn’t go into top gear just revs high at about 42mph. Any idea ???

• By ATVNetwork
      The points battle leading into round five of the 2020 ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, was already close with the current champion, Phoenix Racing Honda/Maxxis/Elka’s Joel Hetrick, holding the edge of a sword that has been known to cut both ways this year. This round of racing was held in conjunction with the Jeremiah Jones ATV Championship at Pleasure Valley Raceway in Seward, Pennsylvania run by Jeff Cernic.
      View the full article
    • By Frank Angerano
      I want to wish everyone a happy  and safe 4th of July.  If your out there riding, camping, blasting off fireworks 💥 or doing whatever just be safe! 
      Post some pics of what you did and have fun.