Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I want to wish everyone a happy  and safe 4th of July.  If your out there riding, camping, blasting off fireworks 💥 or doing whatever just be safe! 

Post some pics of what you did and have fun. 

• Like 1

Happy 4th! We are going to be home with family and sometimes the neighbors set stuff off.

• Like 1

That’s great, I think we all have that one neighbor who likes to blow shit up and play with 🧨

I will be on the bbq and having a few 🍻 as I get ready for my trip.  

I am heading out Monday for a few weeks to the 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I will be off the grid for a while and away from any technology.  looking foreword to it. 

Catch up when I get back I’m sure. 

• Like 1

May the  4th be with you .  Happy Independence Day .  Have a very Happy, Fun  and Safe one .

May the  4th be with you .  Happy Independence Day .  Have a very Happy, Fun  and Safe one .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2019 at 9:23 PM, Frank Angerano said:

That’s great, I think we all have that one neighbor who likes to blow shit up and play with 🧨

I will be on the bbq and having a few 🍻 as I get ready for my trip.  

I am heading out Monday for a few weeks to the 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I will be off the grid for a while and away from any technology.  looking foreword to it. 

Catch up when I get back I’m sure. 

We were sitting watching and its just amazing how much he lights off, big stuff too. I'm sure its expensive but he seems to love it every year. My sister was over with their dog and the poor dog was so freaked out from all the noise. BBQ all day (hot out) some Blue Moons and Margaritas was our day! 

Enjoy what I'm assuming is an island trip? We'll look forward to some great pics @Frank Angerano !

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing day!!!

Sounds like a great time @Ajmboy it seemed like a very busy year for fireworks. My town literally looked like it had a heavy fog condition that’s how much smoke there was in the air.  We had stuff going off everywhere! Bbq 🍗 for sure and plenty of bud light and Coronas for mamma and some good company. 

We are heading out Monday AM to the tropics for a while. Def post some pics when we get back.  Well deserved vaca! 

• Like 1

Ok , this is what I’m going to try. Please tell me if I am doing it right ??? There a 4 wires.1 wire is heavier gauge. It’s solid red . I’m going on connect them together  . Then there are 3 lighter gauge wires  . 1 of them is red with a white line I am going to connect them together then there is a blue wire with a white line I’m going to connect them together . The last wire is a red one on the plug part and green on the atv harness should I connect these 2 wires together??? The color and gauge match on the other 3 wires . This is what I need to know ??? Its just that this  is the only wires left is a green one with a white line on the atv harness and a light gauge red wire on the plug part . Do I connect them ??? By the picture you sent me of the wire positions . The upper left wire is light gauge red wire with white line together . The lower left one is heavier solid red wire connect them together . Then the lower right is light gauge blue wire with a white line on it connect them together  . So far the colors match on harness and plug!!! Now what I am asking you is that leaves me with a light gauge red wire on the plug and a green wire with the harness it shows on the picture you sent me that the green wire goes to the upper right side of the plug but it is a red wire that is coming out of the plug. But I only have the green wire with the white line on it and it shows in the picture you sent me that the green wire goes to the upper right side I hope you understand this the color and position match on the other wires. The only one is red from upper right side of plug is light gauge red wire on the plug and a light gauge green wire on the harness. Should I connect the light red wire from the plug to the green wire from the harness ??? Let me know??? Please just say yes or no ??? Will I mess anything up doing this ??? Color, gauge and position all match on the other 3 wires. It shows that the upper right side is green but it’s a light gauge red wire from the plug but a green wire is the only one left from the harness to connect to the red wire coming from the upper right side . That is where it shows the green wire going the upper right side  . Let me know if I am right??? And will this mess anything up ??? Please let me know ASAP ??? Is this right ??? And will I mess anything up doing this ???

D04ADF1A-B143-4DFC-B8F5-80A475E71E90.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.