Quantcast

Yamaha Big Bear 350 Reverse not Working

YamahaBB350

On mine I had to loosen up the foot pedal adjustment, I guess it needed to move more.

I adjusted my rear brakes and that's what caused the problem, after loosening them up 

it worked again, Also had to be in 1st in order to go into reverse. Seemed to be a problem

an each Yamaha I have owned. Just got rid of one and same issues. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Need-help-with-quads
      So I have an 89 Yamaha moto 4 250cc and when I ride it, itll get hot after like 10-15 mins and then will just die and turn off.
      It's has new carb rebuild, new air filter, new battery, new spark plug so I don't think it's a crack in the spark plug
      Can anyone help me?
    • By 86ccord
      Starting this build thread to keep up with everything on my build and hope to motivate someone!

I picked up this 2008 Yamaha Big Bear 250 2 weeks ago. A guy that I hunt with parked it at the hunt club for a year or so before I asked him if he wanted to sell. He said " fill my feeder and throw some batteries in my cameras, and you can have it". Sounds like a deal to me! 
      I have attached some pictures of how it sat under a tarp in the woods and when I got it home and cleaned up a little. 

• By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By mga
      I see quite a few ads for that  Tribotex additive. It's kind of expensive, has anyone used it it their ATV or any other vehicle?
    • Best Fit and Protection Guaranteed for all your cars, trucks, boats, jet-skis and more. Visit SealSkinCovers.com. Seal Skin Supreme Covers come with a Lifetime Warranty. Free Shipping!
    • By ATVNetwork
      he fifth round of the 2024 ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, took place at High Point Raceway View the full article